Bluetooth bug, pairing constantly

we are having issues with android auto and bluetooth. when using AA it connects ok on one phone but another phone it just keeps disconnecting. These cars seem to have a lot of bugs in the software

On Wednesday I get the R33 and for now everything is still working so I think that the Bluetooth problem was solved.

Scheduled the R33 update for the next 24 march at my dealer. They said there is a nav update as well.
@Tommasov did you have to ask your dealer to raise an issue with MG about the update? My local dealer says they need permission from MG to update from r30 to r33, so I'd need to make a complaint first.

@Tommasov did you have to ask your dealer to raise an issue with MG about the update? My local dealer says they need permission from MG to update from r30 to r33, so I'd need to make a complaint first.
They didn't tell me anything about the permission from MG, I will let you know! I'm updating from R24

This will be about who pays. Your dealer will want MG to pay them to do the upgrade as a warranty item rather than swallow the cost themselves.

At the moment my Trophy is almost fault free. I say almost because it keeps unpairing my Android phone. The really annoying thing is it doesn't do it all the time . It can be ok for 4 or even 5 days then loses pairing for a couple of days . My software version is R33. Dealer aware but not offered a fix yet.

At the moment my Trophy is almost fault free. I say almost because it keeps unpairing my Android phone. The really annoying thing is it doesn't do it all the time . It can be ok for 4 or even 5 days then loses pairing for a couple of days . My software version is R33. Dealer aware but not offered a fix yet.
Ours, collected yesterday, is R33. The interface is pretty snappy, faster than when we first tested a demonstrator.

I disabled audio/music Bluetooth and leaved only calls and phonebook (bluetooth permissions in my phone settings). No unparing since yesterday, i don't know. Lets see how it goes in the next days

I disabled audio/music Bluetooth and leaved only calls and phonebook (bluetooth permissions in my phone settings). No unparing since yesterday, i don't know. Lets see how it goes in the next days
R24. No way, after few days the the problem still present. It seems random.

I have R33 in the UK. Collected car 1wk ago. Also have same issue with having to keep pairing and multiple versions of MG appear in my phones Bluetooth list. Could it be the Telecommunications E32 version?

Attachments

• 16791603103972367973836548914017.jpg
    16791603103972367973836548914017.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 99
I have R33 in the UK. Collected car 1wk ago. Also have same issue with having to keep pairing and multiple versions of MG appear in my phones Bluetooth list. Could it be the Telecommunications E32 version?
I have the exact same version (see previous page) and it works absolutely flawless since the update.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 499 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back