Bonnet App - More Free Leccy Codes

Hmm can't seem to find that in the Google play store (android). Can't say I'm surprised! 🤬
That's weird

The Bonnet app has disappeared for me in the playstore, but that seems reasonable because they are not available in Denmark.

But if this app has chargers in the UK it is strange that you can not see it.

The app is called NORTHE

Made by Charge4go AB and the icon is black background, with the letters NORTHE vertical, in green.

Here is a link to the play store

That's weird

The Bonnet app has disappeared for me in the playstore, but that seems reasonable because they are not available in Denmark.

But if this app has chargers in the UK it is strange that you can not see it.

The app is called NORTHE

Made by Charge4go AB and the icon is black background, with the letters NORTHE vertical, in green.

Here is a link to the play store

"Not available in your country"

"Not available in your country"
Hmm, sounds pretty silly, if they have, i think 748 chargepoints available in the London area.

Oh well, maybe they are new, and not ready to handle a lot of new UK costumers.

I use it, as there is a strategically placed 150 KWh charger between 2 points i frequently travel, that only charges the same as the normal rate for destination chargers in Denmark. :)

Hmm, sounds pretty silly, if they have, i think 748 chargepoints available in the London area.
Any in the north around Bradford say?
Oh well, maybe they are new, and not ready to handle a lot of new UK costumers.
Yes I guess so. Maybe they're mates of the Bonnet goons?🤷‍♂️
I use it, as there is a strategically placed 150 KWh charger between 2 points i frequently travel, that only charges the same as the normal rate for destination chargers in Denmark. :)
Nice! đź‘Ť

Any in the north around Bradford say?

Yes I guess so. Maybe they're mates of the Bonnet goons?🤷‍♂️

Nice! đź‘Ť
Within, what i think is a ring road around Bradford, there is actually only 1 site, so maybe the reason they are not officially in the UK, is they are still negotiating with vendors.

The only one i can see is "Crown Courts Car park" GB*TNM (New Motion ?)

They seem to have 1 fast charger, that does 50 KW on CCS and ChaDeMo and 11 KW on a Type 2.

So probably an older combo charger with both CCS, Type 2 and ChaDeMo

Looking at 10 random sites, it seems they are all "TNM" sites, so they probably only have that one provider onboard right now.

Within, what i think is a ring road around Bradford, there is actually only 1 site, so maybe the reason they are not officially in the UK, is they are still negotiating with vendors.

The only one i can see is "Crown Courts Car park" GB*TNM (New Motion ?)

They seem to have 1 fast charger, that does 50 KW on CCS and ChaDeMo and 11 KW on a Type 2.

Yes that appears on zap map & wattsup although one says it all out of action 🙄 & the other says it's 26p per kWh which seems cheap.

I conclude it's most likely knacked.

Thanks for looking đź‘Ť

"Not available in your country" it says to me.

Where's your phone from then?
My phone comes from China ;)

However, I'm in the UK and I can definitely see the Bonnet app on Google Play!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220718_133530_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_20220718_133530_com.android.vending.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 81
Yes, it works automagically
It used to work automagically when I had a promotion in the wallet, but haven't tried yet when there is no promotion in the wallet, just receive a brief notification that disappears as soon as you look at it.
Can you confirm that these work automagically as well, thanks ?

Hmm can't seem to find that in the Google play store (android). Can't say I'm surprised! 🤬
Have you tried using a VPN to change your location to a European country.

Edit...just changed to Denmark location and Northe the one we want doesn't appear :(

Last edited:
Have you tried using a VPN to change your location to a European country.

Edit...just changed to Denmark location and Northe doesn't appear :(
ISTR that in Google playstore it gets your location for app availability from your account, rather than GPS or phone settings

Yebbut we aren't talking about the Bonnet app, we were discussing the Northe app?

Can you get that one too?
The APK to install the Northe app in the UK (not using Play Store.) can be found here.

This is the latest version 0.3.1 download it.

If you don't know how to install an APK instructions can be found here.

Basically you have to enable installing apps from outside of the Play Store in yourt phone settings (apps from unknown developers). Download an APK installer and off you go. Anyone particularly if you have done a similar thing on a firestick should have no problem.

Not sure which charging operators it supports, looks like Shell Recharge and Ionity at least.

PS. I offer no guarantee and accept no responsibility for installing this. Standard disclaimer :)

Last edited:
It used to work automagically when I had a promotion in the wallet, but haven't tried yet when there is no promotion in the wallet, just receive a brief notification that disappears as soon as you look at it.
Can you confirm that these work automagically as well, thanks ?
Yes, the last 100% free charge worked for me this weekend even though the promo did not appear in my wallet.

Anyone who is using the Bonnet App, here are three (working as of today) codes for 100% discount, thus three free electron refills if paid for via the app. Just popped up on a French EV group, have tried them on our app and all have been accepted.

ND3FB
FREECHARGE1
FIRSTCHARGE
SPEAKEVBNT (this one only works if you have not already used a free refill discount such as FULLYCHARGED)

Bon chance!
Anyone know any current codes? These all seem to be expired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom