Can't play YouTube audio via Bluetooth

sha66ir

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Hey guys, I can't get to play audio for YouTube or any other media via Bluetooth.

Help
Thanks

It's the trophy. On Samsung s22

Is your car definitely connected to your phone via Bluetooth? I.e can you play other music sources from your phone through your car?

Are you using YouTube or YouTube Music?

You might need to press the play button on the Music > Bluetooth screen, I need to do this even though my phone says it's playing, but I use YT ReVanced Music so it may be different.

Is your car definitely connected to your phone via Bluetooth? I.e can you play other music sources from your phone through your car?

Are you using YouTube or YouTube Music?

You might need to press the play button on the Music > Bluetooth screen, I need to do this even though my phone says it's playing, but I use YT ReVanced Music so it may be different.
It's definitely connected to Bluetooth.
I can't play any audio from the phone. However I can receive calls and hear the person well.

Try:
Choose radio then the note icon and play.
Or.
Setings, bluethoot, break connection with the phone, then reconect with the phone.

And yes I play only YT in the car while driving (talk like a different bias).

I have the same issue, but with music apps. I can play music via Android Auto, but if I connect using Bluetooth there is no sound even though the play controls respond and progress bar progresses. If I try Bluetooth audio first followed by android auto both fail. Restarting car resets music on android auto.

The weird thing is that BT Audio worked a couple of times after getting the car.

Music fails but other sounds, e.g. navigation work. Haven't tried YT.

MG4 trophy, Samsung S20. Music apps: Spotify & PowerAmp

I have the same issue, but with music apps. I can play music via Android Auto, but if I connect using Bluetooth there is no sound even though the play controls respond and progress bar progresses. If I try Bluetooth audio first followed by android auto both fail. Restarting car resets music on android auto.

The weird thing is that BT Audio worked a couple of times after getting the car.

Music fails but other sounds, e.g. navigation work. Haven't tried YT.

MG4 trophy, Samsung S20. Music apps: Spotify & PowerAmp
Did you ever get it working? I'm having the exact same issue. Worked fine until this week and now no Bluetooth music.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 500 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back