[Car finally rejected] Recalcitrant Dealer

It's an Owner Satisfaction survey - comparing percentage differences to aviation safety standards is utterly nonsensical.

And taking your viewpoint - that luxury performance mark only achieved about 90%, yet a budget marque achieved 84%; surely that's a good thing?

Sorry - you write a lot of good and useful stuff here, but your post above is pure nonsense. 🙄

It's an Owner Satisfaction survey - comparing percentage differences to aviation safety standards is utterly nonsensical.

Sorry - you write a lot of good and useful stuff here, but your post above is pure nonsense. 🙄
That's your opinion and you're entitled to that opinion.

What I was highlighting which was clearly lost is that 6.6% is a completely irrelevant number

If 54 Porsche owners complete the survey and 49 say they're 100% happy that would be 90.74% satisfaction.

If 101 MG owners complete the survey and 85 say they're 100% happy that would be 84.16%

Yet there's over 3x as many dissatisfied customers, for 6.6%

See the several other threads where the exact same Consumer Rights Act 2015 information has been given. :)

Think I will be going down the rejection route. They still cant get the car to charge on AC and swapped numerous things and down numerous updates. It is a bit of a joke now that MG try to play down the very poor customer service they give. Our Trophy has been in now for 6 weeks and they are no further forward in knowing how to fix it.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to that opinion.

What I was highlighting which was clearly lost is that 6.6% is a completely irrelevant number

If 54 Porsche owners complete the survey and 49 say they're 100% happy that would be 90.74% satisfaction.

If 101 MG owners complete the survey and 85 say they're 100% happy that would be 84.16%

Yet there's over 3x as many dissatisfied customers, for 6.6%

Thought of taking up politics?😕 They love spinning numbers

Let’s make the important measurable and not all that is measurable important.

I refer the honourable member to the permanent secretary for the Office for National Statistics.
I refuse to accept the authority of a body that calls it's self the office for national statistics, what evidence do they have that they are indeed national?

Think I will be going down the rejection route. They still cant get the car to charge on AC and swapped numerous things and down numerous updates. It is a bit of a joke now that MG try to play down the very poor customer service they give. Our Trophy has been in now for 6 weeks and they are no further forward in knowing how to fix it.

Here’s how I did it.
1. I allowed MG one opportunity to fix the car.
2. That didn’t work and I took videos to prove the fault still existed.
3. I emailed the dealer and MG finance to exercise my right to reject. I didn’t mention consumer rights or anything, I just stated facts.
4. I delivered the car and keys and V5 back to the dealer and made them sign for it.

Didn’t take long for the ruling to come from MG finance, which was in my favour.
I’m due to get every penny I’ve paid back, although I’ve been warned it can take weeks.

Personally if im ever in your situation im holding on to my fully owned and paid for £29,300 car until i see the money in the bank.

You have less cash at risk taking the dump at the dealership approach on a PCP agreement

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 504 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back