Car not charging adapter light Flashing

vmlshrma

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Can anyone please help me. When I plug in my MG, it charge for some time and then stop charging. It shows on dash of the car as Connecting with circle animation and at other end on adaptor Power and Charging lights flashing. Power has amber color light flashing and charging has green color light flashing and “fault” has no light or any flashing lights.

Familiar happening with my granny charger when I started using it. when you insert the plug into the socket you hear the ’grinding’ sound. If after a few seconds this artificial sound comes up again the connection has failed and will not succeed. Try again by reinserting the plug and firmly keep the pressure on the plug until the sound acknowledges the connection. Then leave it alone.
Enjoy Down Under

You stop charging after sometime and the top two light are flashing, this is telling you that the battery is now full Switch off unplug. Check the rage on the dashboard and it will say 32 miles and 100%. The post above is good advice if you use a charge station away from home as the cable is heavy than the granny charger and I will hold the plug until it locks and all so make sure it’s not pulling on the cable from the charger.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom