Cold draughts

Does anyone get warm air in the footwell?? I have tried shutting off Center and Screen vents to push warm air into footwell (Set at 26 Deg) still cold air in footwell.
Do you think I have a fault with the warm air damper to footwells??
Any help appreciated. Either confirm they get warm air to footwells.
I have the same. Wife has checked and hot air is coming out. However, I find when hot air (25 C) is pointed to the feet, front screen mists . When hot air on front screen, feet get cold. When hot air to both, screen mists and feet are cold :)
I now have it to front screen only and it seems to be okish to drive generally.

I have the same. Wife has checked and hot air is coming out. However, I find when hot air (25 C) is pointed to the feet, front screen mists . When hot air on front screen, feet get cold. When hot air to both, screen mists and feet are cold :)
I now have it to front screen only and it seems to be okish to drive generally.
I used to find on my bus's cab heater if I had the fan on full the heater matrix wasn't man enough to warm the air up. But counter-intuitively if the fan was at a slower speed it gave the air time to warm up before being blown into the cab.

I have tried all combinations and cant get any warm air in the footwells.
My dealer tech guy said they would look at the dampers when my car next in for the new Infotainment screen. Probably 2023 now!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back