Easee Home Charger

Bluejeros

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi,
Has anyone had experience with an Easee home charger? I had a Wallbox installed and have continuos issues with it.
The dealer has offered to change the Wallbox for an Easee.
Should I go for it or wait for Wallbox to sort out the problems?

Been using my easee for a bit over a year. I think it works well. App is useful, and the web page/dashboard is informative.
I also got the easee equalizer, witch is connected to my meters han port, to make sure I don't blow the main fuse. And it's nice to be able to monitor the electricity usage in the house live (as in total consumption right now)

Hi,
Has anyone had experience with an Easee home charger? I had a Wallbox installed and have continuos issues with it.
The dealer has offered to change the Wallbox for an Easee.
Should I go for it or wait for Wallbox to sort out the problems?
Really depends on what the problem is with Wallbox.

The problem I had with my Wallbox PulsarPlus was that the car did not wake up from deep sleep when the Wallbox smartcharge settings was set to charge. So I ended up talking to Wallbox and they could not see a problem with it and therefore I contacted MG too have a look.

The dealer thought they had installed the newest firmware and they had to take a diagnostic and sent that to China. They got a reply that the dealer needed to "force" update my car and so they did. The forced update had the new wake up from deep sleep when connected to a smart charger, so it turned out to be that my MG was not on the newest update.

Now it's working fantastic.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom