Empty Screen Washer Tank Warning

I’m not even sure the Trophy Long Range has it? ( I really need to check the manual 😁)

Just before we went away for a trip I filled the window washer up. Now it was a brand new 5 litre tub & I used most of it & id of thought I’d of got some warning of low level?

Unless the screen wash container in car is bigger than what I thought & there was still plenty in there?

I’m not even sure the Trophy Long Range has it? ( I really need to check the manual 😁)

Just before we went away for a trip I filled the window washer up. Now it was a brand new 5 litre tub & I used most of it & id of thought I’d of got some warning of low level?

Unless the screen wash container in car is bigger than what I thought & there was still plenty in there?
Strange, the washer fluid reservoir is only 2.5 litres

My Golf had a warning, but it was an optional extra. I coughed up for what was termed the "winter pack" and got heated seats, a 5-litre screenwash reservior (which froze solid in November not to thaw until May unless you put the VW -70 wash fluid in it) and the warning indicator. It wasn't a standard feature.

There's certainly nothing on the SE. I try to remember to fill up regularly.

For what it’s worth, none of the ZS EV models have the low fluid level warning either.
As @Rolfe has stated, a number of the VAG models don’t have this facility, unless you choose to pay for the option on the build sheet.
As MG don’t have an options list, that will be a NO then 🤣.

I have a Trophy and have been wondering about this - and then I got no warning this week when it ran out. It’s annoying because I hate having no windscreen fluid!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 503 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back