:) First Member to post their delivery/pick-up of the MG4 :)

Which colour MG4 have you ordered?

• White

Votes: 30 19.5%
  • Black

Votes: 16 10.4%
  • Orange

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Blue

Votes: 22 14.3%
  • Grey

Votes: 35 22.7%
  • Red

Votes: 24 15.6%

• Total voters
Welllllll, it looks like I could be picking my car up on Tuesday. The dealer had five trailers turn up and I suspect they want to get space freed up!

Subject to test drive, of course. Does anyone know how much mud flaps might be.., I might want them free to push me over the line given the absence of a rear wiper. :)
The reality is nearly here! Good luck. Patiently waiting for news here in Longbridge (given MG history in the area surely i should be first on list 😉)
Excited but slightly panicked that i am due to drive to St Ives Cornwall next saturday. 253 miles. It would be quite an introduction to EV's if my standard range mg4 has that as its first trip. I just know ill get it day before 😆

The reality is nearly here! Good luck. Patiently waiting for news here in Longbridge (given MG history in the area surely i should be first on list 😉)
Excited but slightly panicked that i am due to drive to St Ives Cornwall next saturday. 253 miles. It would be quite an introduction to EV's if my standard range mg4 has that as its first trip. I just know ill get it day before 😆
I had similar luck in 2016 - took delivery of a brand new VW Up only 20 hours before I was due to fly to LA, so it spent its first 2 weeks sitting patiently in the long-stay car park at Liverpool Airport.

Welllllll, it looks like I could be picking my car up on Tuesday. The dealer had five trailers turn up and I suspect they want to get space freed up!

Subject to test drive, of course. Does anyone know how much mud flaps might be.., I might want them free to push me over the line given the absence of a rear wiper. :)
Good luck for Tuesday! Five trailers for one dealer seems a lot!

Just top off at Exeter Moto (15 Rapid Chargers on site contactless payment) and your laughing.

Looks like tomorrow is sort out insurance day!

St. Ives looks like one charge so time to get out Wattsap and Zapmap. I'm standard range too, but reckoned I'd rather spend the difference in cost over LR on a few nice overnight stops in the middle of France with a good burgundy thrown in.

Just top off at Exeter Moto (15 Rapid Chargers on site contactless payment) and your laughing.
If you get twitchy before Exeter, remember that there are multi-charger hubs from several networks at Bristol's Cribbs Causeway

Looks like tomorrow is sort out insurance day!

St. Ives looks like one charge so time to get out Wattsap and Zapmap. I'm standard range too, but reckoned I'd rather spend the difference in cost over LR on a few nice overnight stops in the middle of France with a good burgundy thrown in.
Unfortunately I've done similar so often in the past I'd have to keep the saving for a liver transplant, so waiting for a LR 🥃🥳😂

Which dealer? Longbridge MG is now in Redditch (my dealer)

It's odd, but exactly a week ago on the Tuesday I hadn't considered a new car until the service receptionist asked, as she confirmed the appointment, whether I would be interested in one.

A week later I'm joining you in the wait! Who has been waiting the longest? I suppose I'd better not win that t-shirt!!
It seems this may have been a misjudgement Sue 😁 🍷

Congratulations on getting a delivery date at least. Just need to see how quick you are to post your pic after getting caught up in the excitement of the moment n’all. 👍

What time is your pick-up planned for on Tuesday?

Which dealer? Longbridge MG is now in Redditch (my dealer)
Yeah although i live in Longbridge it is the Redditch Mg now. Blue SE for me. Not heard anything since i was told they were getting my first choice but sounds like deliveries/training are happening as we speak

If you get twitchy before Exeter, remember that there are multi-charger hubs from several networks at Bristol's Cribbs Caus

If you get twitchy before Exeter, remember that there are multi-charger hubs from several networks at Bristol's Cribbs Causeway
Cheers. Yeah have read about Exeter and would be a natural stop anyway and Bristol sounds good if i want to test to infrastructure earlier.

Yeah although i live in Longbridge it is the Redditch Mg now. Blue SE for me. Not heard anything since i was told they were getting my first choice but sounds like deliveries/training are happening as we speak
Cool, I’m booked in for a test drive on Saturday if they have the cars by then. May have to wait a bit longer for mine (orange trophy). Been promised their showroom in November one if one doesn’t come in sooner.

When did they let you know what they were getting? My salesman didn’t know more than the showroom/demo vehicles a week or so ago.

Cool, I’m booked in for a test drive on Saturday if they have the cars by then. May have to wait a bit longer for mine (orange trophy). Been promised their showroom in November one if one doesn’t come in sooner.

When did they let you know what they were getting? My salesman didn’t know more than the showroom/demo vehicles a week or so ago.
31st August he called to say i was getting what i ordered. I haven't booked a test drive. I'm going all in blind! I do need to confirm a part ex price for puma though and am hoping they honour online valuation which was competitive

Had a call from my dealer (MG Portsmouth) to say my car has arrive, been down to see it, absolutely fantastic, sat inside and really impressed,
done the deal, all registered picking up TOMORROW!!!

Had a call from my dealer (MG Portsmouth) to say my car has arrive, been down to see it, absolutely fantastic, sat inside and really impressed,
done the deal, all registered picking up TOMORROW!!!
That is fantastic news!!! Chuffed to little ribbons for ya

My test drive isn't until 1st October, but out of interest has there been any deals to be done, or is it a firm list price? I'm assuming because they are already competitively priced and new cars are difficult to get hold of that there would be no discount, but would be interested to know.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back