:) First Member to post their delivery/pick-up of the MG4 :)

Which colour MG4 have you ordered?

• White

Votes: 30 19.5%
  • Black

Votes: 16 10.4%
  • Orange

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Blue

Votes: 22 14.3%
  • Grey

Votes: 35 22.7%
  • Red

Votes: 24 15.6%

• Total voters
Love it
My MG four

My MG four is magnificent

Of a tangerine it’s reminisiscent

Toured it round Scotland this week

Through glens and o’er many a peak

It was really quite fast

And the bat’ry just lasts

It’s a good looking car

That I think will go far

But hang on a minute

Was I really in it?

As I unplugged just after a drive

I still had my lovely red Five

So that tour of the highlands, it seems

Was a figment of one of my dreams.
Love it!

It's odd, but exactly a week ago on the Tuesday I hadn't considered a new car until the service receptionist asked, as she confirmed the appointment, whether I would be interested in one.

A week later I'm joining you in the wait! Who has been waiting the longest? I suppose I'd better not win that t-shirt!!

It's odd, but exactly a week ago on the Tuesday I hadn't considered a new car until the service receptionist asked, as she confirmed the appointment, whether I would be interested in one.

A week later I'm joining you in the wait! Who has been waiting the longest? I suppose I'd better not win that t-shirt!!
I believe the first orders went in at the start of August. That wasn't me, mine was 24th August!

There should be another new thread started called "first member to actually see an MG4 in person". At least we'll then know that they're not a myth!

With MG….. anything is possible!!

I have been told that I will have the first Orange Trophy (that my dealership gets) by the end of September. Still do not actually believe that until I get the keys.

I believe the first orders went in at the start of August. That wasn't me, mine was 24th August!

There should be another new thread started called "first member to actually see an MG4 in person". At least we'll then know that they're not a myth!
I pre-ordered on the 1st. My dealer converted it to an order on the 19th, when the book opened.

Actually, you always wanted one, you just didn’t know you wanted one.
Good decision, what have you ordered?

Someone in South Wales will be claiming that t-shirt any minute now!

Nathaniel Cars of Bridgend just posted this to their facepalm an hour or so ago:-

306738866_5811735015504945_2212886106650927754_n.jpg
306949306_5811735025504944_4074399895530656180_n.jpg

EDIT - Pics embiggened
EDIT 2 - Note that they all seem to be SE trim, except the orange Trophy that the dealer is apparently keeping as their demo car.

Last edited:
Someone in South Wales will be claiming that t-shirt any minute now!

Nathaniel Cars of Bridgend just posted this to their facepalm an hour or so ago:-

306738866_5811735015504945_2212886106650927754_n.jpg
306949306_5811735025504944_4074399895530656180_n.jpg
Thank you “The Sane” ……. All starting to get a little real now 😻 proper, proper excited now……well up until I have to pay for it 😂

I saw a white one, a couple of weeks ago, on the road actually being driving, it was traveling in the opposite direction, assumed it was one that was available for reviews etc.

They fitted privacy glass but forgot aero wheels covers 🤔
As stated by Miles on another thread, the first 600 SEs were accidentally fitted with privacy glass before the spec was finalised.
Also, the first 1300 cars will have type 2 cables instead of granny leads because "component shortages".

Wheel trims are in the boot. The dealer fits them (and locking wheel nuts!) as part of the PDI.

As stated by Miles on another thread, the first 600 SEs were accidentally fitted with privacy glass before the spec was finalised.
Also, the first 1300 cars will have type 2 cables instead of granny leads because "component shortages".

Wheel trims are in the boot. The dealer fits them (and locking wheel nuts!) as part of the PDI.
Pretty sure they don't fit locking wheel nuts. None on my ZS or any other MG I have seen

I think dealers need to wait until after their model training which is happening end of this week apparently. So potentially deliveries next week by the sounds of it.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 502 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back