:) First Member to post their delivery/pick-up of the MG4 :)

Which colour MG4 have you ordered?

• White

Votes: 30 19.5%
  • Black

Votes: 16 10.4%
  • Orange

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Blue

Votes: 22 14.3%
  • Grey

Votes: 35 22.7%
  • Red

Votes: 24 15.6%

• Total voters
Picked up my Grey Trophy, lovely drive back. MG pilot will take a bit of getting used to as never had anything like that, but seems to work well.

20220927_114015.jpg

Yes, I initially thought there was something wrong with the steering until I realised, I’ve disabled min for the moment until I get used to it,
Keeping me going at say 50mph and a certain distance to the car infront is perfect... but sometimes I found that it wanted to follow the road around too closely around corners and got me too close to the other lane in a way... so not sure about that.

Satnav is very similar to google maps so a massive plus about that. I mean the infotainment system is a million times better than my mg5. Driving experience is the best ive ever had. So ye very pleased. I do have an issue with the tyre pressure system though. They looked at it whilst I was there but didn't see anything.... but on the way back I can see the drivers side on the front the tyre pressure is not recognized, so that will need looking at.

So, Strange set of events today.

Wife had booked her Niro Hybrid into the body shop (which our firm use for all ther lease car repairs) for today.

Feeling unwell, She as gotten worse and worse over the weekend, so asked me to take her car in and to pick up the curtesy car ( a bag of spanner’s MG3).

So I emailed my dealership, as they also own the MG Franchise (attached to their body shop works depot), and this is where my Trophy is coming from.

I asked about when my car was to be expcected, but had the reply whilst driving over there, so could not read it.

anyway…. Turns out my car was delivered on Saturday morning :) My sales exec, had been on leave on the Saturday.

So lovely little surprise for me, still in its delivery raw state. Hope to be ready to go Wednesday PM or Friday AM. So will have it by the weekend in any case YAY!!!! 🤩

Took some pics for you, but sure you have all seen this before 😂

View attachment 11214View attachment 11215View attachment 11216View attachment 11217View attachment 11218View attachment 11219
Enjoy and report back

Keeping me going at say 50mph and a certain distance to the car infront is perfect... but sometimes I found that it wanted to follow the road around too closely around corners and got me too close to the other lane in a way... so not sure about that.

Satnav is very similar to google maps so a massive plus about that. I mean the infotainment system is a million times better than my mg5. Driving experience is the best ive ever had. So ye very pleased. I do have an issue with the tyre pressure system though. They looked at it whilst I was there but didn't see anything.... but on the way back I can see the drivers side on the front the tyre pressure is not recognized, so that will need looking at.
I found the same, I’ve got the SE so no sat nav for me, I actually prefer waze, interesting you say about the tyre pressure, mine also came up with a warning for the rear left, also on the i-smart app, i was going to check at the dealer but it disappeared and now shows no issues.

I found the same, I’ve got the SE so no sat nav for me, I actually prefer waze, interesting you say about the tyre pressure, mine also came up with a warning for the rear left, also on the i-smart app, i was going to check at the dealer but it disappeared and now shows no issues.
What do I need to setup the ismart app?

Congratulations to all who have collected theirs so far!! I am collecting my red Trophy tomorrow. A granny charger arrived, from Amazoo, today, so I’m all set until I get a 7.2kw charger installed next week.
P.S. granny charger can go down to 6 amps, if necessary, to avoid overheating the mains plug. I highly recommend you avoid the ones fixed at 13amps. 10amps should be the maximum in The UK.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 530 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back