For those looking to collect their MG4 this week…

Just picked mine up this morning, first impressions are it’s excellent. Only slight niggle was figuring out how to pair the car with the app, bit of a struggle but got there in the end and the app is a lot better functionality wise that the Renault app I had for my Zoe.
I have the Trophy, and it looks like they’ve binned the driver alert camera which was mounted behind the steering wheel. Pleased about that, a few reviewers found it to be very annoying.
Also lane assist is very ‘grabby’ and distracting (bit scary actually!), so better switched off for driving enjoyment. You have to switch it off each time you restart the car though, because it automatically defaults to on.
Great with Apple Car Play, seamless.

Good morning, I know March 1st is only a week away but I was curious. Over a 3 year period roughly how much value difference is there when it comes to resale of 72 vs 23 plate MG 4?
Thanks in advance :)
An initial 10% as soon as the first 1000 miles are on it for starters?

I picked up my SE LR this morning and love it.

Noted a slight dip in the under tray, but other than that everything else was fine (no issues with the seats, no fittings issues and latest system update).

Other than having to dig into settings to change regen and driving modes (should be switched like my old zs ev) and the LKA, can’t fault it.

An initial 10% as soon as the first 1000 miles are on it for starters?

We buy any car , offer this ???
Screenshot_20230224_220456_Chrome.jpg

WeBuyAnyCar, who are owned by British Car Auctions, base their prices on the recent auction sales so if non have been auctioned they're basing their valuation on a low guesstimate and if there's nothing wrong with the car why sell it so soon after getting it?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 510 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back