Free official ZS EV mats and led bulbs

SCB86

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Does anybody want the following bits from my ZS:

Koyoso 20,000 lumen headlight bulbs (the best LED bulbs you can get for the ZS)

Official ZS EV fitted mats

LED indicator bulbs front and back (fronts are Twenty20 bulbs, the brightest on the market)

Also have super bright LED reversing lights (makes the camera much more effective) and the rear side lights are all LED, including the numberplate lights.
All interior bulbs are bright white LED's

The mats have only been fitted for about 6 months all the led bulbs are 10 months old.

Anyone is welcome to any or all of the above. I'm based near Wolverhampton.

You'd need to swap the bulbs over - your old filament bulbs for my car's LED's. The headlight bulbs were £44 and I spent £28 just on the front indicator bulbs (worth it) Including all the other LED bulbs there's about £100's worth.

If you've read my previous posts you know my ZS has been a pile of shit. The ZS finally goes on Thursday and I collect a new 64KW Kona Electric. I don't wanna send the ZS back with all the stuff I've added to it if they can be appreciated by another member 🙂

Hi SCB86, do you still have items available? I'd surely like to get the leds from you. Mats I already have thanks. Cheers Andrew

I am ordering the new model zs once the dealer can place order for motability I would appreciate the mats , but I’m in Scotland is there anyway they could be posted do you think ? Thank you so much kindest wishes Claire 🙂

I should have added that I can't post stuff or remove the bulbs myself as I'm physically disabled, it would strictly need to be collection 🙂

Does anybody want the following bits from my ZS:

Koyoso 20,000 lumen headlight bulbs (the best LED bulbs you can get for the ZS)

Official ZS EV fitted mats

LED indicator bulbs front and back (fronts are Twenty20 bulbs, the brightest on the market)

Also have super bright LED reversing lights (makes the camera much more effective) and the rear side lights are all LED, including the numberplate lights.
All interior bulbs are bright white LED's

The mats have only been fitted for about 6 months all the led bulbs are 10 months old.

Anyone is welcome to any or all of the above. I'm based near Wolverhampton.

You'd need to swap the bulbs over - your old filament bulbs for my car's LED's. The headlight bulbs were £44 and I spent £28 just on the front indicator bulbs (worth it) Including all the other LED bulbs there's about £100's worth.

If you've read my previous posts you know my ZS has been a pile of sh*t. The ZS finally goes on Thursday and I collect a new 64KW Kona Electric. I don't wanna send the ZS back with all the stuff I've added to it if they can be appreciated by another member 🙂
Are These the bulbs you are talking out.

Would you say they are better than These

Do you have any links to the other bulbs you mention also?

Getting my Mg ZS in 2 weeks and would like to replace the standard bulbs.

Thanks

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are These the bulbs you are talking out.

Would you say they are better than These

Do you have any links to the other bulbs you mention also?

Getting my Mg ZS in 2 weeks and would like to replace the standard bulbs.

Thanks
WAY better! There aren't many bulbs in the market that are better than the Koyoso 20,000 lumen bulbs. They're really heavy - build quality is superb and they have inline drivers making the bulbs more reliable, stable and smaller.
I've never been flashed by oncoming drivers and they produce no glare.
If you search in the forum for bulb topics you'll find these recommended and bought by a few members.

Personally I think the standard halogen bulbs are atrocious. It's a night and day difference compared to the Koyoso bulbs.

The Twenty20 indicator bulbs are from Auto Bulbs Direct and are £28:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
WAY better! There aren't many bulbs in the market that are better than the Koyoso 20,000 lumen bulbs. They're really heavy - build quality is superb and they have inline drivers making the bulbs more reliable, stable and smaller.
I've never been flashed by oncoming drivers and they produce no glare.
If you search in the forum for bulb topics you'll find these recommended and bought by a few members.

Personally I think the standard halogen bulbs are atrocious. It's a night and day difference compared to the Koyoso bulbs.

The Twenty20 indicator bulbs are from Auto Bulbs Direct and are £28:

Thanks and was it the H1 or H7 model you went for ive seen some mention one or the other but can’t see any differences? Also any pointers on where to get the reversing light bulbs you mention that make a difference to the camera. Coming into the dark winter months think they could be very handy.

Last edited:
It's a mute point, the ZS doesn't use H1 or H7 bulbs, it uses HB3 headlamp bulbs.
Thanks for letting me know.

Weird some guy seems to say in the reviews he fitted the H7 to his ZS

1635799877698.png

Just realised this is taking you to the H7 bulb as the HB3 9005 is no longer available.

Shame we live so far apart as I’d have taken your bulbs or would have been happy to pay for postage but wouldn’t want to leave you without bulbs for yours.

Noticed These mention the 9005 part number but again not sure if they would be right?

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know.

Weird some guy seems to say in the reviews he fitted the H7 to his ZS

View attachment 5478
I can't see where in there H7s are mentioned, the "see more" obviously doesn't do anything as it's an image.
But it's not possible to fit H7 or H1 bulbs as they are a totally different fitting.
H1 and H7 are normally fitted to headlamps with two separate high and low beam lights, H1 usually high beam and H7 low beam.
The ZS has only one light, although it is a single filament HB3 bulb, with a shutter that blocks off the high beam when you switch to dip.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom