• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Heads up Scotland - Chargers unavailable

5teep

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
For info, tomorrow Monday 26th July the Chargeplace Scotland network will be moving to a new operator.

"From 10pm on Monday 26th July, the CPS network will move to a new network operator. This means that CPS charge points will be unavailable between then and 5am on Tuesday 27th July, and the CPS helpline may be unable to assist drivers with starting or stopping a charging session during this period. Following the successful migration of our back-office communications and support systems, we will announce this via social media and SWARCO will begin to operate the network."

If you are in Scotland you probably already know this, but if you're planning to travel to or in Scotland on Monday Tuesday be prepared for possible issues. In reality it's unlikely that a charger will not give you a charge (more likely it will just cost you nothing) but this is a new, never before happened event so "be prepared".

In reality it's unlikely that a charger will not give you a charge (more likely it will just cost you nothing) but this is a new, never before happened event so "be prepared".

What!? o_O I knew about the planned shut down but never knew this! Darn it! I went and fully charged the car yesterday - had I known, I would've went out before work to get a free charge! :ROFLMAO:

Cheers

Bloggsy

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom