Help in sourcing MG4 SE long range or trophy

The manual says it should come with a granny (EVSE) charge cable. The first batch actually came with Type 2 cables because MG couldn't get hold of (enough) granny charge cables.

So, in short, yes - the car should come with a cable.

Sorry to hear that, seems unfair for you to have to wait all that time just because it's salary sacrifice. Are you locked into that with deposit paid? If not let me know and I'll msg' to if I find out anything
It's ok thanks, I'm not too fussed. I've got another EV on PCH which doesn't end until the middle of next year anyway so it'll be fine. They did offer the SR and the Trophy a fair bit quicker but it's the LR that I want so I'll just sit back and wait.

My dealer in Grimsby has a black SE SR in the showroom ready for sale if that's any use. Telephone 01472 312929 and speak to Callum. Tell them I told you about it.

The manual says it should come with a granny (EVSE) charge cable. The first batch actually came with Type 2 cables because MG couldn't get hold of (enough) granny charge cables.

So, in short, yes - the car should come with a cable.
I've been told supply has been resolved and new deliveries now come with an OUC charger. The dealer tried to sell me a type 2!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 530 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back