Help me choose my provider

LilithBearsMG4

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
I'm getting my Trophy Long Range this week. Just need to decide what energy provider to go with.

I'm getting a zappi installed. I work from home so house is definitely active during the day and do roughly 12k miles per year maybe a bit more than that. Any suggestions?

I'm getting my Trophy Long Range this week. Just need to decide what energy provider to go with.

I'm getting a zappi installed. I work from home so house is definitely active during the day and do roughly 12k miles per year maybe a bit more than that. Any suggestions?
There is a sub forum for it … you may get more joy in there.

Most will say octopus - I’m pretty sure you can have intelligent with a zappi. I have a less well known charger so went for BG rather than octopus go (as BG has 1 he longer cheaper and is fixed but it was a nightmare to get sorted).

My only nugget of advice would be to ensure you have functioning smart meters with your current provider probably before changing. SMETS2 meters or SMETS1 that have been adopted if you already have older ones installed. That way you will have the flexibility and most, if not all, time of use tariffs require them.

I would go 10000000% with Octopus. Intelligent works with your Zappi and other members seem to find it very effective

If you would like to do your mental health irrepearable harm then BG is definately the way to go....

Octopus wins & you get £50 to join with my link

Nobody has used it yet, so it's new, untainted, stuck years in the www cupboard :unsure:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom