Howards motor group not renewing mg franchise

There has been at least one other thread about this ... I suggest you search this board for Howard.

E.g.:

About 2 years ago MG UK decided that only dealers with floorspace for 7 cars IIRC would be kept on. Any small dealers were put on notice that they could lose the MG franchise.

Maybe this?

About 2 years ago MG UK decided that only dealers with floorspace for 7 cars IIRC would be kept on. Any small dealers were put on notice that they could lose the MG franchise.

Maybe this?
No, group sales manager privately e-mailed me. It was a group decision to ditch MG, rather than the other way round.

There has been at least one other thread about this ... I suggest you search this board for Howard.

E.g.:
Count yourself lucky, I'm on my 3rd different dealership in a year here in Aberdeen, and up till now none of them have been any good 😳

Count yourself lucky, I'm on my 3rd different dealership in a year here in Aberdeen, and up till now none of them have been any good
I was in Howard's today and the staff haven't been given a reason for them ditching MG (or not allowed to say), but on a more positive note they had heard there were negotiations going on with another dealer in WSM already. Time will tell if that's true or not. 🤔

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 504 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back