Info only not MG related. Wow just read the following about Mitsubishi

Hi Jim,

The Outlander ( 4hs) seems much more solid and better "thought-out" car, quite a bit bigger, especially when parking. But that said we had it about 4 years and its been a fine trouble free car. The GOM is telling me high 30's in pure electric range, which to be honest, meets most of our requirements.

However on a long runs, it hardly seems worth trying to charge it up, just to add 30-40 mles of range.

We once went from Derby to Wick ..and back, in foul weather and managed about 42MPG with is not too bad,as it included driving at motorway speeds much of the time. And it can also be a propper 4X4..... if you press the button. It could be yours for £12K! ;)

I rearlly liked the MG, its main frustrations were the poxy controls for the air con etc. And of course the shortish 160 mile range. .....and of course my wife never 'bonded' with it.
Thanks Chris....I've already had one one for the past 6 years and still love it (average mileage now nearly 104 mpg but only done 21,000 miles so far)) but wanting to go full ev now (maybe!). I'm looking at the ZS and the 5 (in each case the forthcoming facelift models with improved tech), quite like the ZS but now favouring the 5.

I was interested the the load ability of the ZS as I'm into radio controlled model aircraft which need quite a lot of space.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom