Ismart 1.1.13 new update

As I suspected. I put the exact model of the car in my sig line and people still tell me to do things only a Trophy can do...
I don't see a signature at all on your posts just "MG4" alongside "Driving:" under your name.
I'm using a desktop PC.

I only see signatures 8n landscape on my phone.

Edit: Wrong before.... I only see profile details that way as well.

That's a shadow to give it a 3d effect.
I would agree if it gave that effect but mine doesn't.Plus it's moved relative to the lighter colour (I think)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230830-195047~2.png
    Screenshot_20230830-195047~2.png
    349.2 KB · Views: 120
Nor mine. The green bar seems to wrap around the horizontal plank. I wonder if it's just a glitch on the phone causing an error in the display?

I would agree if it gave that effect but mine doesn't.Plus it's moved relative to the lighter colour (I think)
If you mean the dots to the right, that's indicating that it's charging.
If you mean the shadow underneath not being aligned with the bar above, I assumed that's where it started charging from.

If you look closely you'll see that the dark green bar is shorter than the light green bar (in the picture). However it may be a foible of the app, as I don't recall looking at this when I've been charging.

Ok so here it is at 100%
Would some of you mind posting pics of yours? as I would like to see if I can find out what's going on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230831-051928~2.png
    Screenshot_20230831-051928~2.png
    350.8 KB · Views: 104
New I smart update 1.1.13 now on playstore.

The one thing I thought they might have fixed they haven't. Heated seats still work the wrong way round. 😂
Really? Is that a thing? I havent had cause to use heated seats yet, and hadnt seen comments on it being the wrong way around. Is this a common issue?

It will only half connect to mine. And now states the colour of the car is 'Fizzy Orange' 😮‍💨
Where on the app does it describe the colour?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back