Ismart 1.1.13 new update

Really? Is that a thing? I havent had cause to use heated seats yet, and hadnt seen comments on it being the wrong way around. Is this a common issue?

Where on the app does it describe the colour?
At first it showed the car as LHD, but if you selected the right hand seat you got the right hand seat heating. But they then decided to show the car as RHD , which is fine for the UK , but if you select the right hand seat now the left seat heats up. You couldn't make it up. 😂

Click on your name on the blue bar at the top of the page, and then on "signature".
Thanks. This is what I get, and there’s nothing about signature when I click on any o the links.

1693491230848.png

Not done it myself but:

On Info screen swipe left:

Press settings icon (cog) bottom left
Select Network from right scrollable menu
Switch on and select network
Enter WiFi code, I assume to connect.

I'd like to be able to see what my charge level is, and for it not to keep telling me my car is in Brussels being broken into....
In fact anything would be nice 🤨
My car is also apparently in Brussels- app doesn’t work at all- I’m not impressed so far

My car is also apparently in Brussels- app doesn’t work at all- I’m not impressed so far
Did you manage to sort it out..?

My girlfriend is currently using the car, every time she gets in I get an alert telling me the battery key is low and that my car is being stolen in Brussels 🙄
The fact I know it's near lake Como is more reassuring 😊

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel