Just sharing reply from dealer

Personally if i find i have an oil leak or a dodgy undertray im likely to fix it myself if there is a hassle with the dealer doing it.Ive rebuilt engines and renovated cars before. Im sure i can handle a few screws and add a longer tortuous vent pipe to stop splashing of the vent.

But I understand others may not have the wherewithal to do that.

Yeah I shouldnt have to, but im not going to start ww3 if its an issue.

Personally if i find i have an oil leak or a dodgy undertray im likely to fix it myself if there is a hassle with the dealer doing it.Ive rebuilt engines and renovated cars before. Im sure i can handle a few screws and add a longer tortuous vent pipe to stop splashing of the vent.

But I understand others may not have the wherewithal to do that.

Yeah I shouldnt have to, but im not going to start ww3 if its an issue.
I am🤣

I read somewhere on this forum that the reason some undertrays have a bulge is because some of the screws or bolts holding them on have come loose or fallen out due to poor design and quality control so the tray is sagging down with some cars.
Hard to imagine but it might be worth checking problem ones to see if they are loose if they can be reached.

Just to balance things a bit, there is some complains about the screen going black and cant be turned again on the megane.

Yeah read that strange one, fixes itself and has only happened when cold

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 535 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel