• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Latest MG Cyberster spy shots

Nice one! Good spot. Imagine all that crap in the components. I was wondering where the dirt was coming from. When i saw the prototype it had water marks and dust on the covers.

Hope MG see this and offer a solution. Thats an easy spot. Wouldn't be left open for cooling would it?
I think this is the hole for the upper control arm. Even the hood has a recess. Although I can’t imagine the load for the lever to rise so high. I'll keep an eye on it, if the tape breaks, it means it's a lever.

I think this is the hole for the upper control arm. Even the hood has a recess. Although I can’t imagine the load for the lever to rise so high. I'll keep an eye on it, if the tape breaks, it means it's a lever.
Thanks for the great pictures. I see a market for aftermarket clip in plastic panels for these holes!

Nice to see the use of alloy castings rather than pressed steel for the strut towers.

Can set up a picnic and boil rice outside with this. Even a heater if the tent gets too cold. Good for camping. Can i share your video on my YouTube?

Can set up a picnic and boil rice outside with this. Even a heater if the tent gets too cold. Good for camping. Can i share your video on my YouTube?
Sure )

Today I tried to make a video about launch control, but there were a lot of cars on the road. Nevertheless, two attempts were made, without video recording. 0-100 km/h results 3.98 and 3.99 seconds. Not at all the 3.2 seconds that are stated. Possibly due to the low temperature of the road surface. But the maximum speed test showed 212 km/h, this is the limit. I will try to make a video later.

Attachments

• IMG_5631.jpg
    IMG_5631.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom