Long Range Used Price in few years estimates

Maciej

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Finally a car that sounds like something I can afford. I have seen people buy it for 22k which is still outside of my range but not by that far. What do you think is your estimate of price for 2 or 3 years old?

I would guess £15k at 2 years old, but maybe more if supply is limited. The balloon payment on PCP for the standard range is around £9k at 4 years.

If the Facelift model comes out in the next 12 months or so I would expect the current model to take a hit. Al lot depends on how the facelift model is priced, and if it includes the revised dashboard too.

£7500 balloon with 12k miles a year on a 4 year PCP on the standard range excite model.

Finally a car that sounds like something I can afford. I have seen people buy it for 22k which is still outside of my range but not by that far. What do you think is your estimate of price for 2 or 3 years old?
Depending on how many miles you do, along with the price per kwh you pay, the savings on 'fuel' could go along way to making the car more affordable.

I spent ages yesterday comparing my current diesel costs versus the costs of electricity on Octopus Go, and as I do a high mileage the savings on fuel cover the monthly payments of the car. Win Win, Chicken Dinner.

I bought my 2019 model for £20k as an ex demo model. It was good as new.

There were a few of them available at that price on auto trader so worth keeping an eye out.

With regard to the How Long joke, I agree that type of joke is best avoided.

I do a high mileage the savings on fuel cover the monthly payments of the car. Win Win, Chicken Dinner.
Yea - Even early adopters to the Leaf have said that the fuel savings had pretty much covered the payments on the car !.
So at the end of the term, the car had cost them almost nothing !.
You just need the right “Usage” case really and easy access to a charging system.
The more miles you cover, the bigger the savings.
Simple “Man Math’s 🤣 !.
Cheaper servicing costs and a much better place to be, behind the wheel of an EV !.
And doing your little bit for the environment in with the deal !.

I bought my 2019 model for £20k as an ex demo model. It was good as new.

There were a few of them available at that price on auto trader so worth keeping an eye out.

With regard to the How Long joke, I agree that type of joke is best avoided.
Was that a ZS you bought?
Think the original poster is looking for a long range 5.

Well I'm sure we al know it now so lets move on, the OP is still here and the question has been answered as well as it can be.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom