Low mileage service plan observations

No reason why it can't go on indefinitely.
My other car (12 year old Ford) is main dealer serviced and that includes Ford Assistance covered by the AA.

Does the breakdown cover go on for ever, ISTR someone mentioning only 4 years ?
Runs parallel with warranty as long as services are done so 7 years
Screenshot_20220725_193939.jpg

Attachments

• MG_Assistance_Terms_and_Conditions (1).pdf
    219.6 KB · Views: 162
Where is everyone getting these long cheap service plans from? Mine was £15/MTH for the first 3 years (there was no other option and no other garages would even consider looking at the zs EV at the time) and now they are saying it's £20/mth for another 3 years. Very different to the £6/mth quoted in some of the posts.

Where is everyone getting these long cheap service plans from? Mine was £15/MTH for the first 3 years (there was no other option and no other garages would even consider looking at the zs EV at the time) and now they are saying it's £20/mth for another 3 years. Very different to the £6/mth quoted in some of the posts.
Mine is the low mileage service which is under 15k I think and I’m paying just over 6 per month

just my two penneth worth, but I got my service plan with Baylis MG Gloucester in June and its costing me 6.30 per month for the 4 year plan... that keeps my warranty in check and also gives me the year on year AA breakdown cover... not only that they are an awesome dealer that my family have had dealings with for over 60 years.
Hi how are they in general..? Just about to signup with them.. where you got it for £6.30 please

I didn’t go for any service plan at all with my MG4 but do I get AA automatic with the purchase of a new car?

I didn’t go for any service plan at all with my MG4 but do I get AA automatic with the purchase of a new car?
Yes and it will get renewed when you get you service done you don't have to be on a plan

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom