MG app - Charging Management page not loading

PowderblueKes

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hey,

Since 8am this morning, I can't get the charging management part of the app to load. Just says not available.

Tried uninstall in the app, logging on and off but I can't now adjust the battery charge percent or start battery heating :/

Any advice?
Ta

Are you getting any response? The app often fails if the servers are down or overloaded, it comes back later usually.

Try unkocking then locking the car. You can set those items in the car.

I had the same (and the scanning failed). Just got in the car to power it on and that seems to have cleared it for me.

Mine's working fine ... I charged over night on a granny lead and it was OK when I looked this morning; I charged on a DC rapid on the way home and it was OK; and I'm just charging again now at home on my Wallbox, and still OK.

Hey,

Since 8am this morning, I can't get the charging management part of the app to load. Just says not available.

Tried uninstall in the app, logging on and off but I can't now adjust the battery charge percent or start battery heating :/

Any advice?
Ta
Mine has been unable to login for 3 days now. I tried resetting the password, uninstalling the app, nothing... just says 'service unavailable'...

Mine has been unable to login for 3 days now. I tried resetting the password, uninstalling the app, nothing... just says 'service unavailable'...

How long since you used the car? Is it possible the car has gone to sleep and just isn't answering the phone?

Mine seems to go to sleep after about 24 hours. On Saturday, when I hadn't driven the car since Wednesday, I was in the garage putting my bike away. I simply pressed the car's door button twice, unlocking it then locking it again. On Sunday I was able to pre-heat it in the morning when I wanted to. I have a feeling it might not have worked if I hadn't done that button-press the previous afternoon.

How long since you used the car? Is it possible the car has gone to sleep and just isn't answering the phone?

Mine seems to go to sleep after about 24 hours. On Saturday, when I hadn't driven the car since Wednesday, I was in the garage putting my bike away. I simply pressed the car's door button twice, unlocking it then locking it again. On Sunday I was able to pre-heat it in the morning when I wanted to. I have a feeling it might not have worked if I hadn't done that button-press the previous afternoon.
I use the car every day. It's the app itself that's the problem - won't login.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 516 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.7%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back