MG app - Charging Management page not loading

Damn.

I just checked mine, and it seems to be OK. The remote control page is fine, gets the car's position and reports the % charge. The charging management page isn't doing a lot, but the car isn't on charge at the moment anyway.

Hi gang, had the car since the 7th November and its been great (xpower)

Drove all the way to Devon and back over the weekend and again all good.

Clicked on the iSmart app last night (as i have many times since the 7th) to check the cars charge and the app just said service not available, please try later.

I seem to be at the logging in screen on the app, I have reset the password and received the code (i log in with my email) reset the password etc however on trying to log in still - service unavailable, please try later.

I've been out to the car got in set it to ready, got back out locked it etc still no joy

Been back out to the car stopped the charging locked it..unlocked plugged the charger in restarted charging locked it, car is charging ok just seems the app is not authenticating?

have restarted the phone , home router etc etc no joy

any ideas please ?

Thanks for looking :)

If you have successfully set up an account when you first got the car continually resetting everything because it now says "service unavailable, please try later" won't improve things. The fault is with MG's servers.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back