MG ZS EV Accessories

My best accessory £10 mud flaps from Ali express. Delivered in just over a week. Didn't have to remove rear wheels to fit, screws already in position. Drill two holes for fronts with 3mm bit, all fitted in 15 min. Think MG want £60 without fitting.
View attachment 63

Same! They arrived today and we're due to pick up the wife's ZS EV tomorrow, so it's going to be a busy weekend for me! I've also got Koyoso LED headlight bulbs, locking wheel nuts and the dash cam to do. 🪛🔧

I've seen a Youtube video about a guy who also fitted interior mood lights which I'm considering but I'll keep everyone updated.

would be great to find a topic with all the links for accessories ;)

I agree - I think a topic with links and 'how to's' would be great! :cool: (y)

Cheers

Bloggsy

I'm loathed to fit "chrome" plastic trims to cars anymore. Every time I have the plastic ended up looking atrocious after 6-12 months with bits peeling or indelibly blemished.
Fitted a "chrome" tailgate handle to my Mom's Mokka and after a year it's pitted and gross.

My best accessory £10 mud flaps from Ali express. Delivered in just over a week. Didn't have to remove rear wheels to fit, screws already in position. Drill two holes for fronts with 3mm bit, all fitted in 15 min. Think MG want £60 without fitting.
View attachment 63
Can you see a difference before and after the fitting of the mud flaps?

I'm loathed to fit "chrome" plastic trims to cars anymore. Every time I have the plastic ended up looking atrocious after 6-12 months with bits peeling or indelibly blemished.
Fitted a "chrome" tailgate handle to my Mom's Mokka and after a year it's pitted and gross.
And how is the chrome tailgate handle ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And how is the chrome tailgate handle ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
😅 It's not a bad car to be honest. The six speed auto is relatively smooth, the 1.4 turbo is gutsy and since converting to LPG it costs buttons to run, the auto high beam works almost perfectly and you sit quite high compared to other cars.
The seats are back breaking though. Driving for more than an hour and I'm in agony.

I ordered these mini led USB for the rear footwell from Aliexpress.
Very small and unobtrusive and gives out a bright light (white 3 led version). They are really handy and the children can now see and fit seatbelts themselves. I will try and upload a photo a night photo.

I know, but except for the seat retrimming which cost a £1000 the rest of the items were under £30 each. I am waiting for some chrome wind deflectors for the door, see link, I will let everyone know if indeed as claimed they reduce wind noise. As I am buying the car and not leasing it I don't mind buying items for the car, I am even considering 18" wheels and tyres.

Regards

Frank

MG ZS Chrome Wind Deflectors
I have fitted dark tinted wind deflectors to all windows including the little triangle ones at the back, they all seamlessly run into each other, it does cut down wind noise a little, but the best part is you can open the window about 4 inches with no excess draught. Got then off Ebay.

I have fitted dark tinted wind deflectors to all windows including the little triangle ones at the back, they all seamlessly run into each other, it does cut down wind noise a little, but the best part is you can open the window about 4 inches with no excess draught. Got then off Ebay.

Can you provide a link and some photo's of how they look on your car, please?

Cheers

Bloggsy

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom