MG ZS EV auto high beam not re-engaging after manually disengaging

sdsmith1

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi

Have searched the forum and whilst there is much about turning off high beam following the comfort upgrade; I have not yet had the comfort upgrade and will get it booked in for when we come out of the England lockdown.

My query is that at night I find that the auto high beam works well; however if I override the high beam using the stalk I cannot seem to re-enable the automatic high beam unless I pull over and restart the journey. I have tried various stalk settings without success.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

I don't use it myself, but does it not work again after you have switched the stalk back to low beam ?

Correct. It doesn't appear to reliably automatically work again once I have switched the stalk back to low beam.

If you override the high beam it switches itself of for a time, but mine does eventually automatically restart itself after a period of time.

Mine works ok, but I have noticed that when driving early mornings that it comes on by its self for no reason. This was before the updates so not sure if it's still the same now.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom