MG ZS EV delivery lead time

At last it is here!!Have fun and enjoy your motor.Are you having all three colours for different days of the week!!

Genuine laugh out loud. I know it seems glamorous but in reality it’s a chore. You have to keep track of who’s seen you, in what colour car and on what date. Otherwise people will think I have just the one. Sometimes I let the help borrow the white one. :)

I’m proud to represent team black.

@Chrispydoc @Kpa Thanks to advice from yourselves and others on this forum I’m well up to speed with updates. I’m not 100% but I would say that my car needs none. I’m fairly confident it was produced after June. I will enquire next week.

Oh yes got mine tinted, but wanted all the chrome and silver blacked out too, but they wanted too much money for that so settled with the windows only.

Re digital speed the answer is yes, but you can scroll the other views at will.

Front parking sensors and privacy glass are two omissions I don't understand. But since the eZS is good value for money I don't mind spending extra to upgrade things like audio quality or suspension. I took note of your photos and prices. :)

Heated seats that you could control and heated steering wheel would be nice but then I suppose they would increase the car price.

@Mark Holmes
digital speed the answer is yes, but you can scroll the other views at will.

Just to clarify, it WILL stay on digital speed? I noticed lane assist would sometimes knock it off when it got excited about something. I only had a few hours to play about and it was a lot to take in. How does it work and has it changed after update?

@Kpa I bet incremental settings could be added by a future software update. Use the obsolete range button to select heating 1-5 and how long settings stay visible on the infotainment. Regarding the price, they could release the eZS long range. Complete with facelift and 60kWh battery. Charge £33k (30k after grant) and it would kill niro and kona.

Had the Lexus range before, It was the hybrid and really wanted a pure electric .They have one coming out next year .Lovely cars with good spec.It had privacy glass and front parking sensors etc but there again the price on it was nowhere near the 25K mark!!,

@Mark Holmes

Just to clarify, it WILL stay on digital speed? I noticed lane assist would sometimes knock it off when it got excited about something. I only had a few hours to play about and it was a lot to take in. How does it work and has it changed after update?

@Kpa I bet incremental settings could be added by a future software update. Use the obsolete range button to select heating 1-5 and how long settings stay visible on the infotainment. Regarding the price, they could release the eZS long range. Complete with facelift and 60kWh battery. Charge £33k (30k after grant) and it would kill niro and kona.
The kia Niro range is looking outdated it needs a facelift.

I’m getting mine on Thursday, then taking a 180 mile trip to the Scottish Boarders the next day.

Looks like about a month delivery time from my dealer here in Norway. Ordered mine the 6th. this month, car came to the country yesterday, 8 days late. Now it'll get corrosion protection applied, and rear windows will get a tint fitted.
So one til two weeks before it's ready for delivery.
Both those comes as standard on the exclusive here. The anti corrosion treatment is done on both models.
Getting my home charger installed on the 1st, so everything will be set for when my royal blue gets here.

Oh yes got mine tinted, but wanted all the chrome and silver blacked out too, but they wanted too much money for that so settled with the windows only.

Re digital speed the answer is yes, but you can scroll the other views at will.

May I ask what they were going to charge you for the dechroming?

Ok so having driven 300 miles home after collecting our EV. We couldn't work out the heating/cooling system for inside the car. No air is being blown through the vents at all. Pressing the various buttons for heat, cold AC etc and nothing. Today it's raining and we just misted up the windows. The demist buttons are orange when turned on but again appear to do nothing.
I read somewhere about a fuse not being put in to save battery during delivery????? Does anyone know where this fuse is so we can check it first please. Many thanks

Ok so having driven 300 miles home after collecting our EV. We couldn't work out the heating/cooling system for inside the car. No air is being blown through the vents at all. Pressing the various buttons for heat, cold AC etc and nothing. Today it's raining and we just misted up the windows. The demist buttons are orange when turned on but again appear to do nothing.
I read somewhere about a fuse not being put in to save battery during delivery????? Does anyone know where this fuse is so we can check it first please. Many thanks
I’m sure you tried this, but the fan is controlled by the knob on the right hand side. Unlike a lot of HVAC systems you can appear to turn stuff on without the fan going which is a bit strange.

We turned that knob. You can see it increasing on the screen yet no air is being pushed out through the vents. My husband is going to locate the fuse when it stops raining to see if it's missing, not pushed in properly etc or replace. I've read the fuse is often left out. Thanks for all your help

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom