MG ZS EV Facelift - Have you ordered?

Interesting that the new EV grant has put ZS EV trophy in the path of significantly better competitors!! My dad was about to order one, but too late for the EV grant, now we are looking around
To qualify for the grant the car has to retail for 32k or less I don't think you'll find better value than the ZS for that money. Meaning, features and range for the money.

Interesting that the new EV grant has put ZS EV trophy in the path of significantly better competitors!! My dad was about to order one, but too late for the EV grant, now we are looking around
Same here, if MG reduced the Trophy by another 1.5k it would be eligible for the grant, so it's a shame really.

I enquired about the Black Trophy that also says in stock, it isn't you have to order one!
It’s so annoying when that happens. Auto Trader had loads of available stock that wasn’t back in November.

Just been for my 2nd year service and asked the Sales dept for an update to where my new ZS is up to.. MG have pushed all cars back to MAY! :(

Yes finally got a test drive today..! Loved it! But after ordering in November my delivery is pushed to May and with a potential delay even further…!

The test drive however has made me very excited for delivery when it finally comes!

I've had it confirmed by 2 dealers now, mine (Chorley Group), and another one in Yorkshire

I also ordered from Chorley. Did you call them or did they call you?

What spec/colour did you order and on what date if you don't mind me asking?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom