MG ZS EV refreshed version reviews

Hi I would say halfway house. Been struggling with the heating for a while now just have it all on at max 28 degrees until arms up then just turn fan down to 1 or 2

You running in eco? The heater is rubbish in eco mode. Mine works fine in Auto set to 21°c, I turn the AC on or off as required. Its warm within a minute or so if I don't preheat. I've not been bothering with the eco driving mode as it really doesn't make a difference, to me anyway.

I've closed the rear vents off, I guess they come on with the face vents, but I've not really looked into it.

Hah! Just found this.
This is the car I test drove, and Joe is the guy who arranged it. Thouroughly nice chap. :)

A brief look really, but nice to see an SE! I think most reviews have been Trophy & upward.

Waiting times are really terrible, heard today that Hyundai Ioniq are probably offering the shortest lead in time ,Kia as bad and worse than MG

industry chip crisis will take several years to resolve fully

If the price difference is only £2000, it is indeed a no brainer to choose the long range version. Too bad the price difference in my country (Belgium) is €4000 and no gov grant or anything, otherwise I would’ve chosen the LR.
Same here in France, LR is €4000 more.

Agreed, but in France you get €6000 gov grant, that’s awesome. With that amount, I would definitely go for the LR.
We do, but as in our case the car is a second one, that €6k was better used by getting the SR Luxury for a more platable price - the vegan leather and sunroof is worth more than the range to me.

Looking at the video of the SE, is all of the seat fabric? To me it looks like the pattern in the middle is but the surround is the pleather?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom