MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

I need to sell my house (downsizing & finally retiring), so, while the wait is not ideal, the car is worth it. I see that most of the other manufacturers have the same problem. My So looked at the ID3 & he was told 60+ weeks lead time!

Just picked up my car. Wilsons Epsom said they've received 15 EVs from MG this week
Congrats!

It's good news that they received a decent number, might be the most EVs I've seen mentioned being received within one week. I presume these all came in on the Iguazu Highway around 20th April - would love to know how many MG that it actually brought across in total.

Closest I've got yet to my MG!

Sadly it's a demonstrator at Fully Charged Live!

Attachments

• PXL_20220430_104904006.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220430_104904006.MP.jpg
    548.7 KB · Views: 273
How is the show?

Show was great, lots of good talks, and plenty of exhibiters. Will definitely go again next year.

Im going tomorrow (sunday) how easy was it to get a cap iv seen a few people online with them hope there is some left lol

Just had to 'like' their Facebook page to get a swag-bag!

Bag contained the hat (which is really good quality actually), a bottle (also good quality), a notepad, 2 pens and a key ring.

MG definitely had the best swag of the day.

I saw this online! Can I ask, how long did it take to get the car to you once you’d ordered?
Hey so really depends, try go on the site and put your postcode. It will tell you the earliest delivery dates for the cars available in your area.

Morning all, first post here! I ordered a Trophy Connect LR in white on 28th Jan via Tusker salary sacrifice. The estimated delivery date on my order page was alway 'late May'...until Friday. Got an email update saying that:

"We are writing to let you know that the current estimated arrival date of your MG Motor UK - MG ZS MG ZS EV SUV 0.0Electric 72.6kWh 156 Trophy Connect Auto has been revised to late July due to an unavailable build slot."

gutted but not surprised it's been pushed back after reading this thread. Oh well. Not quite sure how we'll manage a week's packing for a holiday in Wales in July for my family of 4, using our current tiny Citroen C1 (the boot has room for 2 medium sized shopping bags 😂)

oh and we also got a charging point installed last month to take advantage of the grant, so that's mocking me on a daily basis now too!

Morning all, first post here! I ordered a Trophy Connect LR in white on 28th Jan via Tusker salary sacrifice. The estimated delivery date on my order page was alway 'late May'...until Friday. Got an email update saying that:

"We are writing to let you know that the current estimated arrival date of your MG Motor UK - MG ZS MG ZS EV SUV 0.0Electric 72.6kWh 156 Trophy Connect Auto has been revised to late July due to an unavailable build slot."

gutted but not surprised it's been pushed back after reading this thread. Oh well. Not quite sure how we'll manage a week's packing for a holiday in Wales in July for my family of 4, using our current tiny Citroen C1 (the boot has room for 2 medium sized shopping bags 😂)

oh and we also got a charging point installed last month to take advantage of the grant, so that's mocking me on a daily basis now too!
Hello, same as me. Ordered through Tusker in Jan, promised Mid May until last week. Now August. Have a week in Cornwall with 4 of us plus a large dog. My car was sold 2 months ago so have been using wife's FIESTA. Looked at hiring an SUV for the week but it's over £1k!!!!

Hello, same as me. Ordered through Tusker in Jan, promised Mid May until last week. Now August. Have a week in Cornwall with 4 of us plus a large dog. My car was sold 2 months ago so have been using wife's FIESTA. Looked at hiring an SUV for the week but it's over £1k!!!!
Hire costs are insane, I looked too. The saving grace is the cottage we're renting in Wales has a washing machine so we can pack light!

What colour did you order? I'm wondering if that's why you've got a different date to me? I just went for white as it was the cheaper option (but I think it's lovely, luckily!)

Hire costs are insane, I looked too. The saving grace is the cottage we're renting in Wales has a washing machine so we can pack light!

What colour did you order? I'm wondering if that's why you've got a different date to me? I just went for white as it was the cheaper option (but I think it's lovely, luckily!)
I went for black, which seem to be non existent!!! But mine isn't connect, just the Trophy long range.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom