MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

I would like to kn
Right?? I don't doubt that's what the dealer told @ferbie at all... I just question whether it's correct that if you didn't buy through a "good" dealer you're essentially shoved toward the bottom. It's that which seems ludicrous to me.
I would like to know what the requirements are for being a good dealer? I have ordered from what I thought was a good dealer, however I have only been updated once since October I have had to do the leg work

It's common knowledge that MG told dealers they would be penalised if they didn't cancel stock orders or allocate them to a real person who's paid a deposit (which can easily be audited as there will be a receipt for the deposit with a date stamp, so pretty hard for the dealer to get around it by lying now).
I didn't pay a deposit and, I'm guessing, the same is true for others who are taking it through a lease.
It's still a kosher order.

After months since my order back in Nov, last week I've received a call from my local dealer saying my car have arrived and will be cleared during the week. Decided that I would only believe when the car were handed to me. So I'm happy to say that I've collected my ZS Trophy Connect LR today. Still having some issues to bind the car with the app but so far is juts it.

After months since my order back in Nov, last week I've received a call from my local dealer saying my car have arrived and will be cleared during the week. Decided that I would only believe when the car were handed to me. So I'm happy to say that I've collected my ZS Trophy Connect LR today. Still having some issues to bind the car with the app but so far is juts it.
Congratulations, happy to see orders being fulfilled, gives the rest of us further down the line some hope that we’ll get our order by September hopefully, whoch is the main reason I follow this thread 😆
Which dealership from and what colour if I may ask?

Congratulations, happy to see orders being fulfilled, gives the rest of us further down the line some hope that we’ll get our order by September hopefully, whoch is the main reason I follow this thread 😆
Which dealership from and what colour if I may ask?
Paul Rigby - MG in Birmingham
Nice what colour I don't see you on the list?
White. Think I forgot to add my order on the list.

I with all that’s happening in the world which is terrible, when push comes to shove people just want there cars.
We are all customers and to be waiting for these lengths of time without any credible explanation is pathetic and I believe that all sales of cars should be suspended until all older orders have been fulfilled.
But that’s just my opinion.

Try give ONTO a shot if you want, they have a 30 day rolling subscription, 750 miles per month, all inclusive charging with Shell, BP Pulse and Instavolt cards, insurance and all. Cars are almost brand new, most are 21 or 71 plates and some new models are 22 plate as well, my current one is a 21 plate and I got it with 1k on it only so still brand new imo! I have been using them for close to a year and will use them until our MG ZS EV is ready for delivery. Good thing with ONTO is the 30 days rolling contract so literally can cancel at any time and you can use your credit card to pay as well. You could use my referral code and bag yourself £50 referral discount. Referral code: 4db76 (All-Inclusive Electric Car Subscriptions | Onto)
I saw this online! Can I ask, how long did it take to get the car to you once you’d ordered?

Putting together all the info on this thread with info from Dealer??? and MG UK ???
It would appear that due to a shortage of certain parts ??? production of the next
batch of UK ZS EV's is on hold, and from what I can see all the cars supplied to date
must have been from the original batch of LR's built July/August last year for the
November release date.
So until MG manage to aquire the parts on shortage and start a new production run
of the next batch of UK spec ZS EV's we can stop watching ships arriving at Bristol
and living in hope.

Putting together all the info on this thread with info from Dealer??? and MG UK ???
It would appear that due to a shortage of certain parts ??? production of the next
batch of UK ZS EV's is on hold, and from what I can see all the cars supplied to date
must have been from the original batch of LR's built July/August last year for the
November release date.
So until MG manage to aquire the parts on shortage and start a new production run
of the next batch of UK spec ZS EV's we can stop watching ships arriving at Bristol
and living in hope.
I don’t know; someone on the Facebook group had a call on the 20th of this month that the LR Trophy they ordered in November had just been built and was being shipped, so that dealer had just been notified by MG the build was complete. It would indicate that watching the ships might well be worthwhile as they are coming through in dribs and drabs. Some dealers seem to get forewarning the car is on the way and some get a surprise car on the transporter or when it arrives in port. It seems there isn’t any system followed by MG regards communication of the build process presumably as they can’t cope with the volume of orders along with shortage of parts.

Paul Rigby - MG in Birmingham

White. Think I forgot to add my order on the list.
Same place as where I have ordered mine and the same model but in blackl! I actually saw the lorry carrying the MG ZS last week. I was hoping to get mine too but I ordered in February so I think a I got a few more months to wait.
Good to see LR Trophy Connet is slowly coming!

I’ve ordered from them too but in January, only time I have had an update is if I reach out to them.
I agree they are very slow at updates! I have emailed them several times and response been very very slow to non existence.

Hopefully we will get ours soon.

Nice what colour I don't see you on the list?
Hi I’m new here. I seen mentions of this list. How do I find it and is it to do with order dates and arrival hopes. I got told today for my LR likely to be up to October but they would hopefully know in a couple of months. I ordered in December and has gone back every month.

Yes, Hugh Jass and Mike Rotch are going to be very disappointed when they hear that their orders have been cancelled.
Mike Krack thinks the seats are comfortable but he got fed up with waiting and bought an Aston Martin

I heard Ben Dover got bent over by the MG salesman when he bought the ex demo with 1000 miles on the clock for £4k over new RRP.

The manufacture date should be on a sticker, probably in the driver's door sill. Of course, when a car is built in stages, what date do they give? Presumably the date when most of it was built, not when it was finished.

So fit intrrest's sake, what are new owners seeing on the manufacturing date sticker?

Hi I’m new here. I seen mentions of this list. How do I find it and is it to do with order dates and arrival hopes. I got told today for my LR likely to be up to October but they would hopefully know in a couple of months. I ordered in December and has gone back every month.
The list is linked on this threads opening post: MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Wow just looked at the order tracker and my dealer is playing a blinder two cars delivered that's right two cars obviously they aren't a big player in this game 🙈

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom