MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

well I have been told my MG ZS exclusive from arnold clark Glasgow is in progress.......should have an update tomorrow. They have already received my car last month, however they ordered the wrong gear box. fingers crossed as i have a 1 week old baby and we need the bigger car.
Hi, when did you order?

I pre-ordered in December and am now being told September/October!?

Hi everyone, I have ordered MG HS PHEV in Pearl Black with red leather interior on 9 October 2021 and I got a call from dealership to come and collect the car on this Friday.
So that’ll be one very long Thursday coming up then ?
Enjoy your motoring.

Hi all, I spotted a transporter full with MGs including ZSs heading M25 clockwise near High Barnet. Didn't know whether EVs or fossil.

My Nissan Leaf went back today! (Lease). Not expecting my MG until September so it's going to be a good 5 month wait on my bicycle!
Try give ONTO a shot if you want, they have a 30 day rolling subscription, 750 miles per month, all inclusive charging with Shell, BP Pulse and Instavolt cards, insurance and all. Cars are almost brand new, most are 21 or 71 plates and some new models are 22 plate as well, my current one is a 21 plate and I got it with 1k on it only so still brand new imo! I have been using them for close to a year and will use them until our MG ZS EV is ready for delivery. Good thing with ONTO is the 30 days rolling contract so literally can cancel at any time and you can use your credit card to pay as well. You could use my referral code and bag yourself £50 referral discount. Referral code: 4db76 (All-Inclusive Electric Car Subscriptions | Onto)

Hi all, I spotted a transporter full with MGs including ZSs heading M25 clockwise near High Barnet. Didn't know whether EVs or fossil.

Were they blue? If they were my local dealer (Baldock near J10 A1(M)) has just taken delivery of about 5 blue HS's

Try give ONTO a shot if you want, they have a 30 day rolling subscription, 750 miles per month, all inclusive charging with Shell, BP Pulse and Instavolt cards, insurance and all. Cars are almost brand new, most are 21 or 71 plates and some new models are 22 plate as well, my current one is a 21 plate and I got it with 1k on it only so still brand new imo! I have been using them for close to a year and will use them until our MG ZS EV is ready for delivery. Good thing with ONTO is the 30 days rolling contract so literally can cancel at any time and you can use your credit card to pay as well. You could use my referral code and bag yourself £50 referral discount. Referral code: 4db76 (All-Inclusive Electric Car Subscriptions | Onto)
Interesting! I'm going to cycle to work to see how it goes for now but as it gets closer to the end of summer / if we end up going to Wales this summer. Decent idea! Thankyou

Just as a heads up my local dealer Frasers of Falkirk updated me that they are still trying to fulfill customer orders from October / November still with no ETA for the ZS EV yet. I ordered end of Feb and was told September but it’s looking likely at the end of the year which I’m told is still a bit of a push. I’m fine with the wait as I’m not in a huge urgency but thought this might contribute to the discussion somewhat.

Just as a heads up my local dealer Frasers of Falkirk updated me that they are still trying to fulfill customer orders from October / November still with no ETA for the ZS EV yet. I ordered end of Feb and was told September but it’s looking likely at the end of the year which I’m told is still a bit of a push. I’m fine with the wait as I’m not in a huge urgency but thought this might contribute to the discussion somewhat.
I ordered in Feb (motability) and have currently had a date of August (originally May/June).
If it's any longer than that then I'm in a bit of a pickle as I need the higher seats and a hoist for my powerchair as it's getting harder to lift it.

Not sure there are any options other than to struggle through though :(

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom