MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Hope this delivery estimate refers to new, rather than existing, orders through Vanarama
Screenshot_20220426-180353.png

well I have been told my MG ZS exclusive from arnold clark Glasgow is in progress.......should have an update tomorrow. They have already received my car last month, however they ordered the wrong gear box. fingers crossed as i have a 1 week old baby and we need the bigger car.

Result today!! Ordered Trophy LR in blue in Jan from Arnold Clark in Glasgow with estimated delivery yesterday 25th April, but knew from March that his was pushed back until at least June/July and more recently possibly til September or beyond. So I found a 9 month old ex demo Exclusive at an MG dealership near me in Northern Ireland. A compromise on lots of things including range, but at least it is in stock and available now, on the plus side.
When we get there the salesman tells me he has 2 demo Trophy SRs that I could possibly my choose from. So we picked the red one, registered Feb 2022 and 2500 miles on it. He said they couldn't release it until it was at least 90 days old which will be on Monday.
We struck a deal for £6000 less than the blue LR we ordered and are over the moon!!
Should have seen the wife checking out all the compartments and cubby holes 😂 Never mind range anxiety, you'd think she was checking out a new kitchen 😁😆

He told me that his dealership had ordered a bunch of facelift models to sell on when they were first announced, October/November 2021, and he showed me on his MG screen they are due in August.. CURRENTLY. My LR would have presumably been 2 months after those CURRENTLY, and we want a car now, and now we have one. Pick up on Tuesday

No, I haven’t spoke to them directly. I am just getting the info from the order screen. Might give it a try and see if they have any update but suspect they’ll just say they don’t have any further info from the dealer. My estimated delivery date has been early September since I ordered it early January. When did you order yours and when is your estimated delivery date?
Mine’s the same - ordered in January and the order screen now says early September

New. Chased an update from them today and been advised MG still quoting Sept delivery for Jan order. 8m falls into the advertised window above. Let’s see if it holds true.
They told me September was unlikely due to Shanghai lockdown and mine was a December order!

Probably no good to a lot of people on hear but may help a few. Ordered mg zs 1 5 in battersea blue on the 1st November. 5 months and 25 days and had phone call today to say it arrives at garage tomorrow and can collect it on Friday. Cannot explain how happy I am. Good luck to everyone out there .
Best wishes with your lovely new carriage Kazzy, may your enjoyment be long and deep.

My neighbour called into Holdcroft at Manchester yesterday and was told if he ordered then, he could have one in June and the ship was en route.
I assume they have orders with no specific customers.

My neighbour called into Holdcroft at Manchester yesterday and was told if he ordered then, he could have one in June and the ship was en route.
This in my opinion is where MG have seriously missed up... allowing dealers to order for stock and receive them before all the customer pre-orders have been fulfilled first.

This is what wines me up MG need to put existing orders 1st

Do you know if that is that a SR or a LR car, I assume ZS and not an MG5?

My dealer said all stock cars that had not been assigned to a customer must be cancelled or he would face a surcharge on them cars 🤷‍♂️
Probably fake customer names to make them look like real customer orders. Dealer's mother in law won the premium bonds and has ordered 15 long range EVs and has 15 different names 🤔 That or they know MG are threatening but not actually auditing and fining.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom