MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

The wife is sold on the longer range and the 360 cameras though, so I might need to be the salesman and convince her that at least she'd have an ev to drive now.
what you need to do is…you turn around and say to the little lady..”look here, I’m the man of the house and I will always have the last word”…which is normally…”yes dear”…bet you can’t tell I’m happily divorced…🤪

Yes I was talking about the Mk1 Exclusive. I'll tell the wife it's the older Long Range 😁
Found this from when I used to have one
:)

E369FF82-B108-40EA-88D3-85E41301245E.jpeg

The Schelde Highway is on its way from Zeebrugge to Dublin. Due in Dublin port tomorrow. It was in Zeebrugge for approx 1 day with the Iguazu Highway docked there as well so plenty of time to offload a few ZS EV's from the Iguazu and put them on Schelde and ship them to Ireland, finglers crossed!
Appears to be no room in the Inn at the moment. Schelde Highway is at Anchor just off the coast of Dun Laoghaire for the moment waiting. Probably get in to Dublin port tomorrow morning now.

Appears to be no room in the Inn at the moment. Schelde Highway is at Anchor just off the coast of Dun Laoghaire for the moment waiting. Probably get in to Dublin port tomorrow morning now.
This vessel as it seems, has only called at European ports for the last 1 month. Highly unlikely that MG cars are on this vessel.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-26 at 09.03.54.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-26 at 09.03.54.png
    158.4 KB · Views: 149
Hi i just received an email to say my June delivery of my HS Excite.has moved to August..oh well, it was to be expected.
Btw my excite has cameras..but i didnt want the roof..and was told the difference between exclusive and excite is basically the roof and interior changes.

Hi i just received an email to say my June delivery of my HS Excite.has moved to August..oh well, it was to be expected.
Btw my excite has cameras..but i didnt want the roof..and was told the difference between exclusive and excite is basically the roof and interior changes.
I wouldn't worry to much most the talk on here is for the ZS

This vessel as it seems, has only called at European ports for the last 1 month. Highly unlikely that MG cars are on this vessel.
Yeah, we dont get a direct shipment from China like the UK. From what I've seen, the transport comes from China, docks in the UK for a day or two and then heads to Belgium. My "guess" is that it then offloads cars for rest of Europe (as it wouldn't just have UK cars) and some of these are put on a smaller carrier to be brought to Ireland. Schelde Highway was in Zeebrugge for approx 1 day at the same time as the Iguazu Highway (that came from the UK) docked there as well so plenty of time to offload a few ZS EV's from the Iguazu and put them on Schelde and ship them to Ireland. This avoids any issues with tax for import due to Brexit as well.

Who's your dealer? Arnold Clark in Glasgow by any chance? Did they say if any ZS Trophy came by any chance? 🤞🤞
Dealer is Arnold Clark. They received only 1 x ZS which was delivered to customer. They said the next lot of cars are only expected to arrive in July / Aug 2022. Sorry to give the disappointing news.

Last edited:
Got a message from my dealer today..my delivery date at end of June has been moved to August
Possibly earlier..it is an MG HS EXCITE..1.5 petrol. Ordered end of January..dealers message said.
Its on its way.😜

Dealer is Frasers of Falkirk. They received only 1 x ZS which was delivered to customer. They said the next lot of cars are only expected to arrive in July / Aug 2022. Sorry to give the disappointing news.
My dealer is also Frasers of Falkirk . Ordered mid March LR trophy (not connect) in monument silver and I suspect a December delivery. Curious to your order information? Good luck, fingers crossed soon :) I was quoted September for delivery but I’m just accepting it’s going to be delayed at this stage.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom