MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Now that’s a crazy and unfortunate coincidence 😬
It's not their fault, but it burns a little. Makes it hard to put the wait out of your mind...especially with no delivery in sight. Admittedly I did snoop and look for any dealer stickers to see where it came from, but couldn't find any. Wasn't my proudest moment :ROFLMAO:

The Schelde Highway is on its way from Zeebrugge to Dublin. Due in Dublin port tomorrow. It was in Zeebrugge for approx 1 day with the Iguazu Highway docked there as well so plenty of time to offload a few ZS EV's from the Iguazu and put them on Schelde and ship them to Ireland, finglers crossed!

Just been looking through Auto Trader for MG ZS EVs and spotted the a lot of the dealers are reducing their prices on the new cars by anything up to £3000!!!
I am wondering how many cancellations there have been, and how the dealers that solely trade MG are keeping their necks above water.

And I may be having a senior moment here, but this says "Brand New - In Stock" Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale . So is this just BS, or they've actually had some cars shipped that nobody waiting wanted?

It's not their fault, but it burns a little. Makes it hard to put the wait out of your mind...especially with no delivery in sight. Admittedly I did snoop and look for any dealerAttach files stickers to see where it came from, but couldn't find any. Wasn't my proudest moment :ROFLMAO:
Look on the number plate.

Not true I added connect to mine and they said you will not lose your place in the queue but will have to add £500 to your payment cost.
Did you order before the grant changed, December 15th iirc?
And did you change the order before then?

If you ordered after you don't get the grant on LR Trophy so changing doesn't have any impact.
If you ordered before, and changed after, then the dealer has messed up, you got a stock order they put in before the change or you're going to be asked for some more money when they realise.

Hi , im new here . we've ordered an MG ZS EV in August does anyone know any news of cars getting shipped in , The Garage keeps saying no word ? feel like we are getting mucked about . Said it would be middle September now saying possibly end of September . Thank you
We ordered a ZS long range in October, delivery continuously delayed, now expected August.

Did you order before the grant changed, December 15th iirc?
And did you change the order before then?

If you ordered after you don't get the grant on LR Trophy so changing doesn't have any impact.
If you ordered before, and changed after, then the dealer has messed up, you got a stock order they put in before the change or you're going to be asked for some more money when they realise.
28th November

Cars2 MG

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-24-21-09-26-734_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-24-21-09-26-734_com.android.chrome.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 353
  • Screenshot_2022-04-24-21-09-04-460_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-24-21-09-04-460_com.android.chrome.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 352
My update from MG this week:
"Your order is currently on shortage awaiting factory build and we cannot confirm an exact arrival date until production has been confirmed. There is currently a longer waiting time, which could take several months..."

This is in reference to a car that was due to be delivered this month 😶
They couldn't have made a much more ambiguous message than this.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom