MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Same here, I ordered a LR 5 in December and still waiting. I’d be seriously miffed if the new shape demonstrators arrive before my orders fulfilled.
Told my Dealer I want one already - the new shape. Will hopefully have his demo which they move on after 90 days.

What trim and colour?

Still waiting for mine ordered in September 😔
I got a red exclusive long range. I got it from Luscombe's of Leeds and they were hassle free. They let me know of the progress, as and when they found out. It took longer than I hoped, but all cars seem to have a shortage of chips these days. I got the train down to Leeds and drove back.

Being a September order I am assuming you ordered a Gen 1 as he facelift wasn't released until November...
Think he must have pre-ordered facelift because I tried to order a Gen 1 in August last year but weren't taking any orders, discontinued.

Apologies didn't realise was regarding the MG5.

Last edited:
What trim and colour?

Still waiting for mine ordered in September 😔
Hi - you might find this thread helpful.
Or if nothing else, reassurance like us pending ZS orders that you’re not alone…

Hi - you might find this thread helpful.
Or if nothing else, reassurance like us pending ZS orders that you’re not alone…

Thanks, I'm a regular poster on that thread 🙂

I only replied to someone commenting on the delivery of their MG5 👍🏻

Anyone know what the next ships that are due are???
Just look back a couple of pages...
Looking at the Portbury forward movements, it looks like the next ship in with potential MGs aboard is the

* Tranquil Ace (26th May)

followed by:

* Victorious Ace (6th June)

Can't see any others? Any vessel boffins feel free to correct / add!
Another one to add to the list

* Adriatic Highway - Due in Bristol 25th June. She left Shanghai on the 22nd May after 26hr stopover.

On the final countdown, just had call off dealer picking car up 12 noon on Wednesday. Nice surprise was that the dealer said all cables are in the car, granny and type 2, thought I would only get the granny :D
Perhaps they are throwing them in as a sweetner because of the delays!

Don't like saying this incase it upsets people still waiting, but my dealer has been brilliant and only ordered on the 1st of April so mine is early, originally given July 31st for delivery.
ordered 1st April, delivery 1st June....wow
have they found an old one at the back of the garage?!!

Don't like saying this incase it upsets people still waiting, but my dealer has been brilliant and only ordered on the 1st of April so mine is early, originally given July 31st for delivery.
Glad to hear, hopefully they start making consistent deliveries of them, what model did you order ? SR or LR ?

On the final countdown, just had call off dealer picking car up 12 noon on Wednesday. Nice surprise was that the dealer said all cables are in the car, granny and type 2, thought I would only get the granny :D
Picking mine up at 10:00 same dealership, can't wait!

Glad to hear it. Just picked up my LR trophy in black. Beautiful car. Shame I didn't get a type 2 :(. But just having the car itself is a prize itself!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom