MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

SR and LR Trophy models are almost the same weight (only 10kg more for LR) - I'm suspecting there is some software locked battery capacity in there in the SR which potentially can be enabled at the later date..........if true this might be working well for MG to manage the recent withdrawal of plug-in grant for higher priced model

Can Chorley MG make a deep dive into any SR's they already got and do a compare when they get hold of an LR ?
The weight comes from the 50KWH LFP battery in the SR model, which is almost the same weight as the 70KWH NCM battery

The weight comes from the 50KWH LFP battery in the SR model, which is almost the same weight as the 70KWH NCM battery
Is this right I heard LFP last upto 4x long than NCM so the SR cars will out live the LR?

Durban Highway has made several port stops since leaving China. Vicking sea's only port stop is Bristol !

DURBAN HIGHWAY is going to Zeebrugge 1st
VIKING SEA is going to Southampton 1st
Screenshot_20220207_193533.jpg
Screenshot_20220207_193639.jpg

I did not think the MG's were coming till 28th Feb?
I spoke to my dealership the other day and asked how many LR Zs Trophies they had received since its launch. I was quite surprised by what they said.
total number received 2.
So if this is country wide MG have got to up their game if they want to sell cars.

There the ports before Bristol according to Bristol Here if you click on the ships it shows port before Bristol I think?
But I do remember someone saying MG's hit land 28th so I don't hold up much hope on them ships I really hope I am wrong

I must say I love this and have been lurking on this thread for a while. Standing segment on the podcast?! Tracking the ships?
lol I know its funny everyone hoping above hope that their car is on the next ship. But MG have to do something to up their deliveries. Those vehicle ships coming into Bristol from China are not coming in empty.

Its been reported by MG that 11000 MG (not all ev/phev) will arrive by end of Feb 2022......they must be all coming in a rush as that's at least 4/5 ships with just MG's on them.
Let's hope this has been confirmed.

Its been reported by MG that 11000 MG (not all ev/phev) will arrive by end of Feb 2022......they must be all coming in a rush as that's at least 4/5 ships with just MG's on them.
Where did you find this info please.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom