MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Comment on every single Facebook/Instagram ad explaining the inconvenience and how they have stitched you up. They spend £££ on those ads and that is often a better way to get impact behind your complaint a lot quicker.

Just got a call from Chorley, my Blue ZS Trophy ordered 2/11/22 has arrived pick it up next week.
Great positive news - More LR cars actually arriving and people who ordered last year are getting cars.

Looks like the MG UK plan to supply oldest orders first is slowly working.

Hoping to see a lot more of these posts.🤞

@Moonie I just contacted Hendy Exeter and I am told all their orders are still showing TBA. I am assuming yours is too.
Don't know how Nigel got the info that your car should be here by the end of the month

@Moonie I just contacted Hendy Exeter and I am told all their orders are still showing TBA. I am assuming yours is too.
Don't know how Nigel got the info that your car should be here by the end of the month

I'm waiting for ours from Hendy Exeter too - ordered LR March so no idea when it will be here, order form says end of next month - I'm too afraid to ask Nigel for an update and mentally pretending I'm not aware of any delays... :ROFLMAO:

I think so with the tiny cassette tape

Sorry my bad it's easy to think you said you just got a call
Just found my modern music system is not compatible with the LR Trophy model 😟
365E9971-4D64-4690-89B3-7C2AB8DFA950.jpeg

I'm waiting for ours from Hendy Exeter too - ordered LR March so no idea when it will be here, order form says end of next month - I'm too afraid to ask Nigel for an update and mentally pretending I'm not aware of any delays... :ROFLMAO:
If you ordered in March I doubt you will get it end of next month, but who knows.
I ordered on the 13th January and it's still tba as 9f right now.

We are still waiting to hear but it has only been a few days. If it isn't about to arrive its odd he called to say it was. Lets see what happens.

Picking my New MG ZS Blue Trophy Connect Long Range Tomorrow 24th June. Ordered on early Dec. 2021.

Got the original Chorley group deal and original 2500 grant.

I did called my local dealer first and they wasn't keen and told me to contact them in the new year.
If I did listen to them, would have lost the 2500 grant, longer delay delivery and pay more from the new year price increase the car had.

The Chorley sale Daniel has been super, kept me updated of delivery throughout the year, answered all my question. Hand over tomorrow and I am excited.

Wanted the longer range because no home charger but I do now have workplace charging. Would enjoy the preheat in the winter, hopefully better infotainment system plus....

@Miles Roberts CG

Picking my New MG ZS Blue Trophy Connect Long Range Tomorrow 24th June. Ordered on early Dec. 2021.

I did called my local dealer first and they wasn't keen and told me to contact them in the new year.
If I did listen to them, would have lost the 2500 grant, longer delay delivery and pay more from the new year price increase the car had.

The Chorley sale Daniel has been super, kept me updated of delivery throughout the year, answered all my question. Hand over tomorrow and I am excited.

Wanted the longer range because no home charger but I do now have workplace charging. Would enjoy the preheat in the winter, hopefully better infotainment system plus....

@Miles Roberts CG
Is this salesman the Daniel from Chorley Group Burnley?

@Miles Roberts CG
That's good news I also ordered from Chorley, same spec on the 11 Nov 21. So hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom