MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

for those who arent buying with straight cash , mind me asking what kind of interest rate you got in the UK or elsewhere ?

Im only paying 20% upfront in cash , balance is @2.9% over three years , thats exceptionally good for ireland , likes of Kia , Hyundai , Skoda , are minimum 4.9% finance

for those who arent buying with straight cash , mind me asking what kind of interest rate you got in the UK or elsewhere ?

Im only paying 20% upfront in cash , balance is @2.9% over three years , thats exceptionally good for ireland , likes of Kia , Hyundai , Skoda , are minimum 4.9% finance
standard rate on MG finance PCP is 4.9%

Just had a call from my dealer (Arnold Clark MG in Glasgow). Ordered Jan 9, was originally told mid May. Now reckon late May, early June.

I could live with that…

I got 2.9% from the bank as it was 4.9% at dealer

I ordered a Trophy LR 21st Jan, estimated delivery end of May. I'm taking that with a pinch of salt having read the comments above!

Paying cash, £250 deposit £1500 deduction "in lieu of cash" They did throw in the type 2 cable and fabric mats (when asked, just before agreeing ) ;)

I ordered a Trophy LR 21st Jan, estimated delivery end of May. I'm taking that with a pinch of salt having read the comments above!

Paying cash, £250 deposit £1500 deduction "in lieu of cash" They did throw in the type 2 cable and fabric mats (when asked, just before agreeing ) ;)
What was the final total after all the deductions? Did you get the govt picc grant? Also worth checking if you get 1 year AA breakdown cover with it as well. My dealer gave me the breakdown cover too. Not sure if it comes from MG or the dealership themselves.

What was the final total after all the deductions? Did you get the govt picc grant? Also worth checking if you get 1 year AA breakdown cover with it as well. My dealer gave me the breakdown cover too. Not sure if it comes from MG or the dealership themselves.

Final total was £33,339. Spec is Trophy LR with tri coat paint (dynamic red) and paint/fabric protection. No PICG, unfortunately, and they were adamant Affinity didn't apply (retired Prison Officer) the salesman actually showed me the qualifying document from MG. I'm told the AA cover is included.

I received an email from MG Paisley saying my car has been confirmed for delivery to branch in March/April. Ordered MG ZS LR on 13 November with estimated pick up 10 March 22. They seem to be one of the better branches for communication.
Good to know thank you - ordered on the 11th Nov 21 (Diff Dealer) hopefully a similar timeframe!

I received an email from MG Paisley saying my car has been confirmed for delivery to branch in March/April. Ordered MG ZS LR on 13 November with estimated pick up 10 March 22. They seem to be one of the better branches for communication.
Your very lucky, we ordered ours 9th of November, was advised Jan, then feb/March, then May & now June. Told "If it comes sooner that's a bonus!"

Great news! Hope the South East dealers get their orders confirmed as well.

And what colour did you order? Cheers.

that's a great % but you have to take out mg pcp to get the £1500 mg contribution.
Pretty sure our dealer said no penalties for paying off early. So could get a bank loan n pay off the PCP n pocket the £1,500. Unsure if this is true not something we took into account as just planning on doing the full PCP

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom