MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Been advised our TCLR in Red is ‘due to land with the dealer on 30/9’ so question is what ship would you think it would be on? TIA

Been advised our TCLR in Red is ‘due to land with the dealer on 30/9’ so question is what ship would you think it would be on? TIA
The Titus is due to dock at Southampton tomorrow evening,

Attachments

• 4635F869-7AA4-4B16-A36E-A4B1FE79FA6D.jpeg
    4635F869-7AA4-4B16-A36E-A4B1FE79FA6D.jpeg
    237.7 KB · Views: 136
I saw a video on Facebook showing them loading MG4's into the Titus but, they all looked to be lefthanders. Perhaps there were some other motors waiting in the wings.

Hi is yours from 360 I've been asking them for nearly 3weeks but never got back to me about ours

Hi is yours from 360 I've been asking them for nearly 3weeks but never got back to me about ours
Yes. Ordered 6th Jan and advised 25/7 that car due to land with dealer on 30/9. I enquired how long then until we receive car (as they deliver) and was told approx 10 days!
When did you order yours?

I’m sure your order is in safe hands, if they are authorised MG dealers they will follow the normal ordering procedure, sometimes a small dealer will give extra care and attention, I love to support small independents, it’s certainly a difficult time for them, well done you.
As already advised on earlier posts - my small family dealer on the Isle of Wight - Westridge Garage had had the franchise removed as of the end of this month. I have been told by MG UK that a replacement dealer will be in touch with me at some point to advise they are taking over my order. Westridge has supplied MG’s / Rover / Austin/ Leyland for many many years and now has been thrown to one side. Another MG dealer has been set up - Premier in Newport / Also the main Ford dealer. They are part of the Greenhous group. The sales team at Premier are ok. There is a difference noticed already - Motability clients have to pay the advance payment in full upon order and premier do not do unaccompanied test drives - the salesman always goes with you.
Premier do not think that they will be supplying our car - therefore must be a dealer on the mainland.

Yes. Ordered 6th Jan and advised 25/7 that car due to land with dealer on 30/9. I enquired how long then until we receive car (as they deliver) and was told approx 10 days!
When did you order yours?
Early may but told September I feel ime being runaround I've ordered a mg 4 just incase lol

As already advised on earlier posts - my small family dealer on the Isle of Wight - Westridge Garage had had the franchise removed as of the end of this month. I have been told by MG UK that a replacement dealer will be in touch with me at some point to advise they are taking over my order. Westridge has supplied MG’s / Rover / Austin/ Leyland for many many years and now has been thrown to one side. Another MG dealer has been set up - Premier in Newport / Also the main Ford dealer. They are part of the Greenhous group. The sales team at Premier are ok. There is a difference noticed already - Motability clients have to pay the advance payment in full upon order and premier do not do unaccompanied test drives - the salesman always goes with you.
Premier do not think that they will be supplying our car - therefore must be a dealer on the mainland.
I may be moving to the Isle of white so this is of particular interest to me, I spoke to Dan at Premier only Thursday, if it does come from the mainland I suspect it will come from Richmond MG where I have ordered mine,

Early may but told September I feel ime being runaround I've ordered a mg 4 just incase lol
You ordered approx 4 months after us so if dates follow, you could expect your MGZS Jan/Feb 23 sometime. 360 aren’t good at keeping us updated. I’ve had to email them every couple of months and the email advising of delivery came out of the blue. Good luck

That will be Richmond then as Portsmouth does motability and I think Southampton
The latter would be better as it’s only just up the road from rRed funnel
Portsmouth is in Farmington 6 miles away from wight link

That will be Richmond then as Portsmouth does motability and I think Southampton
The latter would be better as it’s only just up the road from rRed funnel
Portsmouth is in Farmington 6 miles away from wight link
Yes, Richmond MG Southampton would be perfect for you, a stone’s throw away from Red Funnel (if they’re not on strike) 😂

Update from my lease company RGW contracts

“Your vehicle is on a ship that is due to arrive at UK Port on 2nd September. We are expecting delivery to be around 2 weeks after this.”

I only got this after I chased for an update today. I ordered the car in July 2022. I am very (pleasantly) surprised they have said such an early date.

My car is a black SE LR.

Will update you if this becomes reality.
Nice! I ordered same, with Vanarama… here is hoping 😂 hope it works out

You ordered approx 4 months after us so if dates follow, you could expect your MGZS Jan/Feb 23 sometime. 360 aren’t good at keeping us updated. I’ve had to email them every couple of months and the email advising of delivery came out of the blue. Good luck
If I have to wait that long for a std range se then I will cancel lol

Potential options posted a couple of times - just scroll the last couple of pages there's a list here:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom