MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

You hope your dealer can tell you something or get in touch with MGuk with your order number, they seem to know less than the dealers do, but worth a shot. Once you've exhausted yourself looking for answers take to living in hope a boat heading to uk from shanghai has your car aboard.

You hope your dealer can tell you something or get in touch with MGuk with your order number, they seem to know less than the dealers do, but worth a shot. Once you've exhausted yourself looking for answers take to living in hope a boat heading to uk from shanghai has your car aboard.
i got told by the dealer September just wondering is this just more dealer BS i pressed the report button instead of the reply oops

hi ,I have been waiting for ever, well December last year the dealer Holcroft, not built on the dealers computer,I can dream or maybe it could be a😠😡🤬😨🤬 nightmare 😭😜🤪🤪

They’re nearly here😊

Saw it yesterday on anchor in the bay - Green and White. There must be something of value on board because one of the new Aircraft Carriers was on anchor nearby.

Saw it when I went to the supermarket for some bits on my Honda 125cc scooter.

Forgot that it is scooter weekend here in Ryde on the Isle of Wight - hundreds of scooters were all going on a ride out yesterday afternoon.

On the way to the supermarket there were loads of people at the side of the road waving to everyone including myself - I wasn’t part of the ride out, I was just going to the supermarket - I just waved back anyway.

Saw it yesterday on anchor in the bay - Green and White. There must be something of value on board because one of the new Aircraft Carriers was on anchor nearby.

Saw it when I went to the supermarket for some bits on my Honda 125cc scooter.

Forgot that it is scooter weekend here in Ryde on the Isle of Wight - hundreds of scooters were all going on a ride out yesterday afternoon.

On the way to the supermarket there were loads of people at the side of the road waving to everyone including myself - I wasn’t part of the ride out, I was just going to the supermarket - I just waved back anyway.
I was there too, went over on the Fastcat, noisy!!👍😊

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom