MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Is your better half, Jamie Lee Curtis?..

Attachments

• 9686CC1E-5F0D-4232-9941-9E5CA3ECD760.png
    9686CC1E-5F0D-4232-9941-9E5CA3ECD760.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 236
  • EF6EBC9C-9B61-4340-B305-E787483E68BD.png
    EF6EBC9C-9B61-4340-B305-E787483E68BD.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 232
Hi Everyone. I've been watching in the background until I got an update 😶‍🌫️, so my first post. Just been told this morning my Silver Trophy Connect Long Range ordered start of December will arrive in 2 weeks and delivered to me at the end of September. Not sure what ship or MG dealer as ordered through online only dealer.

Hi Everyone. I've been watching in the background until I got an update 😶‍🌫️, so my first post. Just been told this morning my Silver Trophy Connect Long Range ordered start of December will arrive in 2 weeks and delivered to me at the end of September. Not sure what ship or MG dealer as ordered through online only dealer.
Probably Cape Town Highway. Due into Portbury on 19th September.

If you are interested, you can track it here: CAPE TOWN HIGHWAY Current position (Vehicles Carrier, IMO 9565558) - VesselFinder

Having been on the periphery of this forum for a month or so I thought I would share my interaction with RRG Stockport today. I ordered the MG ZS EV LR in Blue in Mid April. I was originally told late Sept and when I chased a month ago this moved to late Oct. I know a hell of a lot of you have ordered wayyyy before me so I appreciated recently that September was not likely to happen. Speaking with the dealership today (who did confirm my contract and grant were secure) he tried to assure me that MG were not building ANY ZS EV's currently and only the MG4 in the factory and they weren't expecting any vehicles at their location in September. My due date would be "early 2023".
Obviously he's misinformed because many of you are anticipating deliveries of which I told him this. He told me that, they will be told by MG a month before the vehicles are due to arrive which I imagine is when they arrive onshore in the UK and are inspected.
There was not point arguing with him so I expect all I can do is chase each month to see if they're expecting anything in. Has anyone else ordered through RRG Stockport?.

Having been on the periphery of this forum for a month or so I thought I would share my interaction with RRG Stockport today. I ordered the MG ZS EV LR in Blue in Mid April. I was originally told late Sept and when I chased a month ago this moved to late Oct. I know a hell of a lot of you have ordered wayyyy before me so I appreciated recently that September was not likely to happen. Speaking with the dealership today (who did confirm my contract and grant were secure) he tried to assure me that MG were not building ANY ZS EV's currently and only the MG4 in the factory and they weren't expecting any vehicles at their location in September. My due date would be "early 2023".
Obviously he's misinformed because many of you are anticipating deliveries of which I told him this. He told me that, they will be told by MG a month before the vehicles are due to arrive which I imagine is when they arrive onshore in the UK and are inspected.
There was not point arguing with him so I expect all I can do is chase each month to see if they're expecting anything in. Has anyone else ordered through RRG Stockport?.
So does that mean that any already built will be here in the coming couple of months but after that nothing?

It's safe to say if anyone has ordered a mg5 tilsun leasing dropped off 70 mg5 at a local compound in West mids where we collected my partner's Corsa from look like there ready to go with reg assigned hopefully a load of mgzs ev soon along with mine on there

Attachments

• PXL_20220909_101521604.jpg
    PXL_20220909_101521604.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 175
It's safe to say if anyone has ordered a mg5 tilsun leasing dropped off 70 mg5 at a local compound in West mids where we collected my partner's Corsa from look like there ready to go with reg assigned hopefully a load of mgzs ev soon along with mine on there
The truth is they have no idea.

The only things that's clear is they can't keep up with orders and when they are shipping them, between MG and the dealers it's completely haphazard with no apparent order.

Well well well..

Ready for collection next week!

Shipping docket in the window confirms it was on Swallow Ace which landed at Portbury on the 30th Aug - arrived at the dealer today.
Hi mate, what wheels are on that car? I thought the ZS had those flappy plastic covers on it. Your car seems to have decent alloy wheels.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom