MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Yes sunlight ace docks 27th March portbury docks straight from shanghai so hope boat load of mg arriving for the new reg hope this helps its currently in the suez canal
27th Feb I think

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220219-171510_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20220219-171510_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 231
Vans actually... Lots of vans 😂

Perhaps my question was not specific enough for you.

To the OP... Do you know if there were any MGs on board?
No idea unfortunately. Probably a whole lot of different types of vehicles.

Just lucky not like that vehicle carrier which has caught fire on route to US carrying luxury German cars. 189 Bentley's on there 1100 Porche's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered my ZS EV Long range on January 17th and was given original date of 31st May, it then got pushed back to 7th June & now just had an update saying 30th June, with reason as “delay at factory”, doesn’t specify what but assume semi-conductor part shortage, I kind of expect it’ll get pushed back again, not looking good for cars arriving after February/March shipments

Well ordered mg on the 1st November 1.5 petrol was told delivery 1st March. I've had to contact my dealer has had no updates from them since ordering. The 5th Jan was told my vechicle was at shangai docks ready to board vessel so messaged again today only to be sent this message :
wish I had good news. Nothing seems to have moved. This assumes the tracking system is accurate and frankly it is anything but.

We are as frustrated as our customers, as we cannot seem to get the answers from MG that we need. I will let7 you know as soon as I have any information that I trust.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom