MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Don’t forget all other manufacturers are in the same boat as well.
The only quibble I have is that I honestly thought MG would have had more cars ready for facelift launch, so that at least some of the 1st November batch would be delivered to customers by now.
Other than that I wasn't expecting less than 6 months wait no matter what any dealer says - it's not as if it's some kind of shocker given the state the industry has been in for a good while now.

Obviously though, my hope is that MG can pull their fingers out and get a good number of cars through so the wait isn't quite so long.

The only quibble I have is that I honestly thought MG would have had more cars ready for facelift launch, so that at least some of the 1st November batch would be delivered to customers by now.
Other than that I wasn't expecting less than 6 months wait no matter what any dealer says - it's not as if it's some kind of shocker given the state the industry has been in for a good while now.

Obviously though, my hope is that MG can pull their fingers out and get a good number of cars through so the wait isn't quite so long.
Ford quoted me 36 weeks lead time on most of their cars.

Ye personally I wouldnt wait more than 3 months for a car. i would be very disappointed if it was more than stated.
Exactly why I've just cancelled my ZS order for a MG5 LR that's arriving next month. Ordered ZS straight away in Nov as quoted 'early delivery' now can't guarantee it'd be here before July.

Ford quoted me 36 weeks lead time on most of their cars.
This is terrible, and yet it's not the worst I've heard. I don't see it being better by the end of this year either.

Maybe there are those golden make/models combinations where you can get a quicker delivery, but I wouldn't change my order based on that promise unless it's proven the car is actually here.

Looking around at Grant install prices and charger prices on the web tonight I might not panic too much if I miss the grant as I think I could buy it myself get it installed for the same money firms are charging.
I've just done exactly that, and I'm also in Northern Ireland. Found where to get the best price for a Zapping charger too.

Keep an eye on the Saic Anji Phoenix currently at Anchor she has been in Shanghai for the last couple of days. She is the one that loads a lot of MG Saic cars to Europe.
Saic Anji Not on the incoming list yet
I do see bosporus Highway on the list

How do you know which ships have MGs on them. It could be anything
Because if they run out of Shanghai its the port Saic use to send their MGs from China on vehicle carriers, And for example Saic Anji Pheonix is their ship that carries to Europe on their new European route. Viking Sea and her sister ships run out of Shanghai as she docked last week as Bristol as did Durban Highway all with MGs on board.
Secondly it's not to be taken too seriously it passes the time. While we wait and ponder lol

Sunlight Ace has just issued her next destination and its due to dock at Bristol Portbury 1st March. Here's hoping !

Exactly why I've just cancelled my ZS order for a MG5 LR that's arriving next month. Ordered ZS straight away in Nov as quoted 'early delivery' now can't guarantee it'd be here before July.
My dealer has one MG5 long range that is arriving 1st March (this has already been sold). Their batch of new ZS EVs are on a boat that arrives in May. They are saying June for deliveries by the time they clear customs and get to the dealers.

Sunlight Ace has just issued her next destination and its due to dock at Bristol Portbury 1st March. Here's hoping !

Here's hoping!

prayer GIF

My dealer has one MG5 long range that is arriving 1st March (this has already been sold). Their batch of new ZS EVs are on a boat that arrives in May. They are saying June for deliveries by the time they clear customs and get to the dealers.
There are a few around if you look. Had choice of two white mg5 from one dealer and choice if three from another of various colours

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom