MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Does anybody else get pissed off when you see the TV advert, it winds me up even more that's its in the colour I've ordered. Stop advertising it MG you can't deliver any for probably at least 9 months now!!
It’s no different to all the other suppliers - that includes Tesla in the UK. I believe Tesla are meeting some deliveries by removing features from delivered cars, such as cameras. Jaguar is in the same position with the iPace.

It’s no different to all the other suppliers - that includes Tesla in the UK. I believe Tesla are meeting some deliveries by removing features from delivered cars, such as cameras. Jaguar is in the same position with the iPace.

Ford have removed a load of kit from the ST range. Folding mirrors, heated seats and cameras. it's a crock.

Does anybody else get pissed off when you see the TV advert, it winds me up even more that's its in the colour I've ordered. Stop advertising it MG you can't deliver any for probably at least 9 months now!!
yea everytime it comes on lol, but I don't think we will be waiting nine months. Forever the optimist

yea everytime it comes on lol, but I don't think we will be waiting nine months. Forever the optimist
I ordered mine in November and now being told June (7 months). No adverts on the TV then. Unless some new chip factories start to come on line very soon I reckon it's more realistic to be talking about 12 months as they've now advertising them on TV.

You may not want to look but on auto trader dealers are starting to sell actual stock for the first time that I've seen. Or delivery march stock.

On Autotrader my dealer is selling ZS Lr as in stock but when I enquire they they are are not sure when the cars will be in stock.

You may not want to look but on auto trader dealers are starting to sell actual stock for the first time that I've seen. Or delivery march stock.
most say in stock when they are not, apparently its an 'autotrader thing'! Unless its got mileage on it, or an SR then don't get your hopes up.

I got a call from my dealer yesterday MG Linwood with the iv'e got good news and bad news routine. The MG5 LR that i ordered on 5th Nov in red won't be here until Aug. but if i want another colour i can have silver, black or blue on 21st March. Iv'e picked blue, i asked about white but not available until end of April. So here's hoping.

Don’t forget all other manufacturers are in the same boat as well.
Yep
VW have reduced the ID3 to just one model and from what I hear quoting 12m (I was told Aug when I test drove it in Oct)!
Mini have reduced their shifts as they don’t have enough semi conductors too.

Yep
VW have reduced the ID3 to just one model and from what I hear quoting 12m (I was told Aug when I test drove it in Oct)!
Mini have reduced their shifts as they don’t have enough semi conductors too.
STILL waiting on my MG5lr and getting impatient by the day - has anyone considered the other Chinese car company - BYD with their blade battery technology? which seems to be the future by all accounts - well worth a consideration IMO. Might hang onto my 2021 ZS until they hit these shores ?

What would you get? Surely everything else desirable has an equally long wait and you’d be at the start rather than far along the queue
Understand the frustration especially if some of these stock cars arriving for dealers match what you have been waiting for. The weather will be getting better so perhaps an electric bicycle (no chips) as there wont be anything that you can order new that you would get before Christmas.

Understand the frustration especially if some of these stock cars arriving for dealers match what you have been waiting for. The weather will be getting better so perhaps an electric bicycle (no chips) as there wont be anything that you can order new that you would get before Christmas.
I get the frustration of waiting for your order (i’m in the same long boat from China, ordered November) just to see someone else get one direct from a dealer. But i just think it could be cutting your nose to spite your face.

If you’ve got a suitable alternative which you’d be happy with, brilliant, but reason we went for the MG ZS EV was because it was the best car that we could afford and makes sense for us given the ammount of commuting we do.

I get the frustration of waiting for your order (i’m in the same long boat from China, ordered November) just to see someone else get one direct from a dealer. But i just think it could be cutting your nose to spite your face.

If you’ve got a suitable alternative which you’d be happy with, brilliant, but reason we went for the MG ZS EV was because it was the best car that we could afford and makes sense for us given the ammount of commuting we do.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom