MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

I think he's selling you porkies there. Maybe to avoid the hassle of dealing with customers subject to long waits.

They are v slow coming through for sure, but they haven't stopped.
He said he’s been told that they have no idea when the next batch of ZS might arrive but it certainly won’t be before February, I don’t know how he benefits from lieing? , I like the look of the new 5 anyway , the 4 looks even better, as long as it’s not too small , I might opt for it

But that’s 11 digits, MG orders are 10 digits. I have 30001*****, which is 10, rather than 1. My order is from February.
Yep, hah, you're right it's 10 not 1! :LOL: My order was in March but they told me it was allocated from a dealer order made in December 21. Well I guess @Nutnut wins this round, hands down then...

He said he’s been told that they have no idea when the next batch of ZS might arrive but it certainly won’t be before February, I don’t know how he benefits from lieing? , I like the look of the new 5 anyway , the 4 looks even better, as long as it’s not too small , I might opt for it
I was told recently that mine is on currently on a ship...

Yep, hah, you're right it's 10 not 1! :LOL: My order was in March but they told me it was allocated from a dealer order made in December 21. Well I guess @Nutnut wins this round, hands down then...
I think it's just a number they have stamped on one of their many 'Allocation Bingo' balls, so nothing won here :LOL:. Must be plenty before me.

Received my ZS EV SE Black today! Ordered mid Dec 21. Very happy!

Attachments

• IMG_20221001_164709.jpg
    IMG_20221001_164709.jpg
    524.7 KB · Views: 90
A further update. from Octopus EV. My car (MG ZS EV SE Black ordered 21/12/21) has indeed been built. See below.

Your MG's been built and is waiting overseas for available transportation. We can indeed see your car due to arrive in December..

Local factors and current affairs would obviously prevent a speedy delivery and most EVs are shipped on very slow-moving boats to reduce carbon emissions.

It looks as though the only hold up is getting the car to you, so we're nearly there.

The wait could be over.
It looks as though the only hold up is getting the car to you, so we're nearly there.”

Not really sure what other hold up there could have been? 😂 since anything that held up the build or the delivery ultimately affects getting the car to you 😂

I asked Tunbridge Wells MG if they have had any Long Range cancellations. They said that they haven’t which sounds a bit suspicious given how many Carwow orders they must have had.
Why is it suspicious tha
300005**** expected next xmas
Just in time for the brand new MSP ZS then ;)

Hi , im new here . we've ordered an MG ZS EV in August does anyone know any news of cars getting shipped in , The Garage keeps saying no word ? feel like we are getting mucked about . Said it would be middle September now saying possibly end of September . Thank you
Ordered mine in june due November 18th apparently, believe it when I see it.

What did you decide on bud? Have you got a delivery date for the Niro? I'm thinking of the 3 over the 2 to keep spec similar to Trophy
Couldn’t get lease approved for the Kia, lex auto lease hold most of the Kia’s. I’m lucky that I’m not relying on the MG as my only car otherwise I’d be stuck.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom