MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

I have a LR SE Black on order through Octopus Salary Sacrifice. I am being told November 16th, so fingers crossed. Already been pushed back from the start of Sept!

I have wondered this too. Approx 42 weeks for delivery now according to the podcast last night.

Which is wrong really when they are delivering on system orders less that half year old. Actually I'm now interested to see if we get a whisper of the ZS replacement sooner than expected, as they seem to have shifted focus to the shiny and new. Previews next year, with cars being shipped in 2024?

I have a LR SE Black on order through Octopus Salary Sacrifice. I am being told November 16th, so fingers crossed. Already been pushed back from the start of Sept!
When did you order? I have the exact same car through Octopus Salary Sacrifice ordered on 21/12/21. Fingers crossed for you!

Last edited:
When did you order? I have the exact same car through Octopus Salary Sacrifice ordered on 21/12/21. Fingers crossed for you!
19/04/22. Was told at that point 20 week wait 😂 It's a struggle as wife needed current car to get kids to school with one attending a SEN unit. I'm currently borrowing a diesel van (the irony!!) Hopefully they got built at the same time and they arrive soon!

Good news for people worried they've lost the PICG discount due to delays:-

FeN7go4XgAAFux5

Have any Vanarama orderers managed to get the order number? I know you place your order with Vanarama who place the order with an MG Dealer, who then place the order with MG. Wondering if that's too many steps or has anyone managed to get hold of this?

Have any Vanarama orderers managed to get the order number? I know you place your order with Vanarama who place the order with an MG Dealer, who then place the order with MG. Wondering if that's too many steps or has anyone managed to get hold of this?
The dealer is Greenhous Shrewsbury so you might be able to get it off them?

I suspect that because the buyer is actually Vanarama the first issue is that you're not technically the customer, and second it's likely Vanarama will allocate the actual vehicles when they arrive?

Hi , im new here . we've ordered an MG ZS EV in August does anyone know any news of cars getting shipped in , The Garage keeps saying no word ? feel like we are getting mucked about . Said it would be middle September now saying possibly end of September . Thank you
ordered mine at the start of April 22 received car last Friday 30th September

Holdcroft Stoke have a Trophy LR for sale "in stock" on their website now.
I cannot have this one through my fleet order as it was taxed at the end of September (so technically second hand) and may have been designated as retail stock rather than corporate stock!!
Anyone else waiting get in there quick

Last edited:
Yes, spoke to them a while back and they were happy to give order number. Not built yet though

Did you speak to Vanarama to get the number? Greenhous?

Thanks
Sorry should have worded that better, i spoke to Greenhous and got the order number from them. Asked Vanarama and they were not forthcoming on this so called Greenhous directly mentioning order is through Vanarama,

Greenhous was helpful first time and even spoke to the account manager for Vanarama on their side but next time someone else answered and redirected to chase this up with Vanarama directly instead and you know where that takes us 😵‍💫

Sorry should have worded that better, i spoke to Greenhous and got the order number from them. Asked Vanarama and they were not forthcoming on this so called Greenhous directly mentioning order is through Vanarama,

Greenhous was helpful first time and even spoke to the account manager for Vanarama on their side but next time someone else answered and redirected to chase this up with Vanarama directly instead and you know where that takes us 😵‍💫
Have a guess who the main sponsor is for this site??
Clue: begins with "V"

Have updated the order tracker spreadsheet and latest stats in the main thread - if you have received your car and not told me yet, head over there so I can update (or if you have ordered a ZS and have no idea what I'm talking about, head over there and tell me your details so I can put it on the tracker spreadsheet :) )

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom