MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Finally picked up our LRT on Tuesday!
A773D3E6-BBE7-45C1-8914-4A90A8663FEE.jpeg

Ordered a Monument silver LR back in May. Original delivery was November, now pushed back to May 23ish. Ordered through Tusker with no information fourthcoming. Tusker had a MG5 cancellation become available so I jumped on that and cancelled my ZS. Should get it in a couple of weeks. Just couldn't wait another six months or more. Best of luck to you all and I hope you get yours soon.

I had to MOT my Leaf at Hendy Nissan yesterday as it was soon due, which was an expense I didn't want.:( Whilst I was waiting, I popped over the road to Hendy MG and had a natter with the salesman. He tells me my Black Trophy LR has landed in the UK and is on its way to the dealer and I will definitely have it before Christmas. I told him I'd take that as a 'maybe'. He assured me 100% that I will have it by Christmas. I'm still treating it as a 'maybe' but am getting a little excited.😁
Tell your dealer that if it does not arrive before Christmas then you will expect a long black piece of wire in the boot in an MG bag. As a belated Christmas present. It worked for me when it arrived after the promised date. Good luck it’s worth waiting for.

Vic

Tell your dealer that if it does not arrive before Christmas then you will expect a long black piece of wire in the boot in an MG bag. As a belated Christmas present. It worked for me when it arrived after the promised date. Good luck it’s worth waiting for.

Vic
Can I assume you are suggesting I ask for a Type 2 charger lead? If so, its already part of the deal I made with them.

Congrats to everyone receiving their cars! Good to see them coming through. Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of our order (LR Trophy Connect in Blue). Still no news but hanging in there!
Think you are doing the right thing I’ve never seen so many come through of lately , I got mine on Monday 11months wait hopefully you will get news soon.

Have you got written confirmation as we ordered 13th January 2022 - we were told various arrival dates April 2022, July 2022 , September 2022, then October 2022...not heard from my Sales guy since and still waiting .....
Got a call from the garage due into the showroom 16th Dec unknown when ready to pick up. just so you know. Hopefully you have some news. Anyone know how long it takes once car is in the showroom??

Last edited:
Order date 15/03/22 LR Trophy in silver
Expected delivery date has just been moved on to June 2023 due to "delay at the factory"
what a joke!

Got a call from the garage due into the showroom 16th Dec unknown when ready to pick up. just so you know. Hopefully you have some news. Anyone know how long it takes once car is in the showroom??
2 days , 4 days maximum I’ve just picked up mine on Monday from delivery to garage to pick up 3 working days but I could have had it after 2 my choice.

Basically they make a set of registration plates , give outside a wash & polish , check over vehicle.
If I was you I would ask them what charge they are putting into vehicle & make sure they put screen wash in bottle , mine was completely empty !!!

Good luck it’s a lovely car.

One other thing download the MG app to your phone and when you pick up car , make sure they activate the MG i_smart to the app,get them to connect to your mobile download all contacts.

There is good YouTube videos to do the above but trust me it’s a bit tricky.

my garage sorted if for me before I drove off.

Order date 15/03/22 LR Trophy in silver
Expected delivery date has just been moved on to June 2023 due to "delay at the factory"
what a joke!
Give new car discount a call. You should get the car much cheaper, and maybe even before the end of the year.
Then you can tell your supplier where to go

Give new car discount a call. You should get the car much cheaper, and maybe even before the end of the year.
Then you can tell your supplier where to go

Unfortunately it is a fleet car so I have no choice in what dealership they use

I picked up my MG ZS EV Silver Trophy Connect yesterday (8/12/22) from MG Chorley Group. The order was placed on 24th November 2021 and it arrived on 22nd November 2022.

Now having trouble binding the car to the iSmart app. I've watched several youtube videos but still frustrated that it fails to bind. I'll give it a go again today.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom